I think I'm addicted...

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
...to food. Seriously. Before I got pregnant I was a health FREAK. Nothing but health food and tons of exercise. Got pregnant, ate a bunch of crap constantly (only in 3rd tri though, I did well until the Halloween candy hit the stores in September). Now I can't stop. I never had an issue with food before. Now I'm working out and I finish...get a glass of water, and then it starts: I'm like "don't eat that bag of chips. don't eat it...okay my hand is going towards the bag, oh god I'm eating the chips...OKAY MAKE IT STOP". No self control whatsoever :rofl:

Anyone else having this issue post partum? How long does it normally take to your body stop wanting pregnancy amounts of food (maybe a stupid question!?)

How do you supress appetite!? I can't stop myself! haha

hi hun, i feel exactly the same but i feel hungry all the time its driving me mental, im starting a very strict diet in 2 weeks as it has to be 12 weeks after birth but i cant wait just so i can stop eating

Lou
xxx

I know! I know I don't need it, I should have been full on what I just ate..but I still want more. Its like I have a bottomless pit that can't get filled up :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->