I think im broken!!!

My heart goes out to you! I've experienced only a smidge of what you're going through and am exhausted. You are so brave! I'll be praying for you!

There's two things I think you should do: 1)Write a letter for your baby-to-be to someday let him/her know how much you're going through just to hold them in your arms. And 2)Maybe find a different doctor more specialized in infertility who you feel comfortable asking even basic questions?

I have endometriosis and was told for years I would have little to no chance of conceiving once I was at a point in my life when I was ready to try. 6 wks after trying (the first time) my husband and I were blessed with a positive pregnancy test and had only a few complications and delivered a fairly healthy baby. My precious boy is now 4 1/2 years old and a picture of health. For the last 2 1/2 years now we've been trying to conceive again...but still no baby. I've miscarried twice since January and don't even know if I have the strength to try again. I'm physically and mentally exhausted from this roller coaster! I can only imagine you're on a bit of autopilot at this point, just to maintain your sanity through this! I even felt that way when my doctor started talking about doing tests to find reasons I may have miscarried twice and what we may do for next time around...until I woke up from my fog and wondered if I wanted to keep putting myself and family through this? Or do I want to thank God for my miracle baby and allow ourselves to enjoy the life we have, even if it's just the three of us. I seem to change my mind on a daily basis.

I wish you all the blessings in the world!! Keep us posted - we can't wait to hear some good news!!!

thank you to everyone for your kind words and advice!!! sorry i haven't replied to all, been a bit distant from the site :-S
i have an appointment with my fetal medicine/infertility doctor tuesday 23rd november, and have taken onboard alot of what you lovely ladis have mentioned. i have put pen to paper so i don't forget anything!!!!
i really hope you all get your BFP soon!!
i hav just had my af, last friday (that was cd1) after my miscarriage, which was very quick, it was 27 days after it happned. so this month i can start trying again!

artsymom, i'm so sorry to hear about your losses, and i hope you get som answers if that is what you want. i understand how hard it is and yesi think autopilot is the best way to put it! i couldn't imagine giving up EVER. i've not even considered it, i want another baby so bad, i think the hope of just "maybe next month" keeps me going?
i'm not sure, but all i know is i am dtermined to get some answers, and them keep praying for my BFPsticky bean!

good luck and best wishes to all
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"