i think im converted to cloth nappies

pinktaffy

Reaction score
well my little girl has Eczema at the top of her leg and her normal nappys were rubbing on her legs and it looked so verry sore. ive tryed all diff brands of nappys to try get ones that was not so low down on her leg and they all rubbed. well yesterday in asda i seen cloth nappys reduced and i thought oh what the hell worth a shot. well they dont go anywere near her Eczema they seem alot more absorbent and she seems so comfy in them:happydance::happydance:. so went back 2 asda 2day got a second pack :happydance:. once her Eczema goes i will use both cloth and disposable, but i just am so shocked how good they r i wasnt expecting it:thumbup:

:thumbup: :happydance:
yey!! And so the addiction begins!! Or of course, u might b 1 of those rare ppl with an iron-will who can resist buying far too many nappies! :haha:

:thumbup: :happydance:
yey!! And so the addiction begins!! Or of course, u might b 1 of those rare ppl with an iron-will who can resist buying far too many nappies! :haha:

haha well ive already goten 2 packs in 2 days hehe:haha::haha: im a shopaholic i cant help myself hehe. i have no willpower what so ever when it comes to buying stuff for my little angel hehe:haha:

so im not to mention "weenotions" then???? tehe!!

aww they r soo cute i have 2 have them hehe:p
do u have any ? r they as cute as they look?

Have a look at the poshbugs thread further down too - she still has some left and they are a bargain

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->