I think I'm crazy, anyone with me??

TTC n Hopeful

Reaction score
I'm so tired of reading all the stuff on the internet that all contradicts each other. So my "AF" started out weird with only brown and light pink when wiping (TMI, sorry!!) Now it seems to be AF but it's different than normal. Hardly anything on the pad but lots when I wipe. I probably have such high hopes I'm tricking myself or something. I so wanted to believe it was implantation happening late beings I have a long period (35 days) and ovulate late(21days). Sigh. I guess there's always next month. Even though this is only my 1st month actively TTC I have tried for years but never with OPK's and stuff I just figured it would happen eventually. I guess it's not so easy!!

It's definitely hard asking Dr Google for advice and I think you could probably find something on there to back up every single thing if you tried.

I'm not sure if this is AF for you or not, it does sound heavier than anything I've heard about ib though...

As you say though, there's always next month. Hang in there and best of luck for your :bfp: soon xx

Yes there are so many crazy things out there in google land. Thanks so much! And good luck testing soon. Lots of baby dust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->