I think i'm going to loose the plot!!!

cking

Reaction score
I'm trying not to stress about ttc but it's prooving far too hard!!! Me and my fella have been trying 8 months now with no luck :( since we started trying 7 girls I know have fell pregnant and everyday I have to watch them walking around and listen to them talking about how excited they are. As much as I ty to ignore it it's just in my face all the time. I'm happy for them but mega jealous and it's really getting me down. Another girl announced she was pregnant the other day and I felt like I was gonna burst into tears any second.

Another thing is that my fella has low sperm count and had to have IVF for his first child. I read online that your not able to have IVF if your partner or you have already had a child with another partner. What am I gonna do if trying naturally just doesnt work??? I just feel like right now it's never gonna happen...

Sorry for moaning just had to get it out my system x x

i don't have any answers I'm afraid but wanted to give you :hugs:

I'm in the same boat, have been ttc for nearly 2 years and as my DP has three kids we will not get any help other than the standard tests.

Better get saving hadn't we, even though it'll probably take 10 years:rofl:

yeah it'll take forever... how have you managed to do it so long? x x

Just wanted to give you a :hugs:

I feel the same way too and haven't been trying that long (3rd cycle - but didn't BD anywhere near O on the 1st cycle).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->