I think im going to lose my mind lol

AD3212

Reaction score
:wacko: I am in my lovely tww. Its drining me bonkers. I have been having serious cramps since about the 10th. Tender breasts. High soft cervix. I dont have any of the other symptoms but maybe some fatigue. My concern is that the cramping for weeks even after o'd normal signs of ovulation or pms? Has anyone had these symptoms and gotten a bfp?? i am ttc my second child. Boy it seemed so much easier the first time around haha. Any help would be soo much appreciated. I just want to see if im on the right path!

Sadly the cramps can be a sign of both, as can almost every symptom, still doesn't stop us analysing every twinge :haha: the two week wait is torture! Hopefully you get your bfp soon! Xx

Good luck! I hope you get that BFP soon :)

Thank you! I do too! I think I might be put tho. My breasts are starting to feel better and I noticed a little pink when I checked my cervix. I'm due in a week from today. Cramps still never eased up but I am losing hope. Been trying to conceive for about 6 months. Its heart breaking every time.

Sorry you’re out, I understand the heartbreak every month. I used to let myself cry a couple of days and then start thinking about trying again.

I got my BFP this morning! I honestly thought I was out. It was super pink and 2 days before af!!!

Thank you lady's! I am praying you get yours too! It doesn't seem real! I am over analyzing everything. What would the chances be for getting a strong false positive 2 days before af?

Just relax, it's probably not a false positive, they are soo rare. Don't over think, just smile and enjoy this happy time :) Congrats btw! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->