I think I'm leaking!!!

Mine started about 3 days ago. Hubby got a surprise when we were having a little fun and he decided to get a little too vigorous with them. Needless to say he got a surprise, and so did I LOL. I've been having to wear pads since. This is my first and didn't think it started this early, but I guess it does.

I had a curious squeeze the other day there. yup... im leaking too. Freaky.

Mine started about 3 days ago. Hubby got a surprise when we were having a little fun and he decided to get a little too vigorous with them. Needless to say he got a surprise, and so did I LOL. I've been having to wear pads since. This is my first and didn't think it started this early, but I guess it does.

Oh dear! Id have loved to have been a fly on the wall at that moment, not in a pervy way!! :haha::blush:

And i can bet every girl reading this has just given their boobs a squeeze!!!

Oh dear! Id have loved to have been a fly on the wall at that moment, not in a pervy way!! :haha::blush:

And i can bet every girl reading this has just given their boobs a squeeze!!!

He was shocked to say the least, and I was quite embarrased. But I'm sure I'm not the first one this has happened to. Or am I? I sure hope not. LOL. One good thing out of this though. I don't ahve to keep reminding him now to try and stay away from that area cause they are so tender. He stays quite away on his own.

Ive started suffering with heartburn tonight, hubbys suggestion.......have a drink of my own milk to ease the heartburn!

Ive started suffering with heartburn tonight, hubbys suggestion.......have a drink of my own milk to ease the heartburn!

:haha: will you squirt it into a glass first or take it direct from the boob?

Probably from my own boob, for convenience and to reduce washing up :haha: dont think i can reach yet but in a few months when theyre down to my waist maybe!!

I leaked pretty good with my son, don't remember when it started though, but I'm expecting that at some point the same thing will happen this time around too. I can squeeze drops out already, and it wasn't this thread that made me try, it was something I tried earlier just out of my own curiousity. But yeah, Im just waiting now, lol.

I had the same thing happen the other day, but it was dried by the time I discovered it, so I was kind of freaked out tryinig to figure out if I was actually starting to leak or if my nipples were peeling lol! I have to confess it grossed me out.

I'm leaking already too. I didn't start leaking with DS until round 28 weeks. I wasn't expecting it to happen this early. Its been going on for several weeks now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->