I think I'm miscarrying :(

pookied

Mum to 1 and pregnant
Reaction score
I'm going out of my mind.. I've had some bleeding and I'm still getting 2-3 weeks on clear blue and on Tuesday night my beta was 409. I've had a repeat but don't get the results until Monday I'm still bleeding not heavy not light if you get me. I haven't passed no clots or anything. I need some inspiration some hope! I'm around 5-6 weeks :(

Some blood can be normal as long as it's not bright red.

I started spotting for a couple of days at 5+4, and then once last week. I'm 8 weeks on Monday and had a scan yesterday- baby is fine.

Try to relax (easier said than done) and see what happens, it could be fine and just your body flushing out older blood/the baby implanting properly

Sorry tmi it's not bright red and it's not old blood like period also was cramping but it stopped. It's slightly heavier than spotting it's like a light period :(no clots and also cervix is still closed

Just keep an eye on it, it could be implantation. When I had it it was a pinky colour initially and a few drops in the toilet. On the first day I was cramping all day and thought I was miscarrying

Try and get some rest and stay hydrated

With my first pregnancy I had some bleeding at 5ish weeks. It was not a lot, kinda like you described it. Everything was fine, he is now a very healthy 4 year old.

On the clearblue weeks estimator. I think if I read before that it goes off of how concentrated your urine is, so if you have had lots of fluids your urine is going to be less concentrated therefore give lighter lines to the digital test reader. But then again, try not to rely on the tube those tests give you.

If you get any pain make sure you get seen asap. Not wanting to scare you but those were my ectopic symptoms xx

I had bleeding off and on since 5 weeks. Am now 8 weeks and ultrasound came up fine as well as bloods. Iv had them done 3 times since it started. So it doesnt mean anything is wrong. I miscarried last time and this is just different. Its not getting heavier so im finally starting to calm done. I hope all is fine for you also.

Aslong as not bright red n clots shud b ok if ur worried go epu hun x

they are monitoring me for etopic as my hcg is below the ultrasound levels they can only do my betas as if they were to scan they would not see the pregnancy anyway. I'm hoping for nice numbers tomorrow morning. Can only hope.... :cry:

I hope everything works out for you. I started bleeding around 7 weeks weeks for a week and it was bright red. I thought everything was over but I had a scan and I'm still pregnant and baby looks fine. I hope its the same for you x

Good luck!!! I bled with my son at 8 weeks, it was like a light period. That just ended up being a burst blood vessel. I miscarried another baby in September, and that was totally different. Hopefully your numbers look good tomorrow! Good luck!!

Good luck! In my first pregnancy I bled from week 5 to week 9 and some days. It was pretty much period type bleeding and had days when it was lighter and days when it was heavy, with clots. Everything ended up being fine. They put me on progesterone and even upped the dose twice. After 9 weeks and some days, no more bleeding and everything continued as normal.

Thank you all for asking after me. It was a miscarriage,I passed the baby yesterday. Epac said the baby looked around 7 weeks :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->