I think I'm out...I just want to cry...

Katieg7

Mother of 3 & StepMom 2 1
Reaction score
I've tested 8dpo,9dpo,10dpo,11dpo & 12 dpo...all negative. I'm 13 dpo...all symptoms still there...but I'm not sure at this point if they're just in my head. I don't want to test today...I just can't handle seeing nothing anymore. I'm so down I just want to give up trying...sigh

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Okay Katie, put the sticks away, get hold of Christmas by the throat and throw yourself into it all for a bit. Or come and join in the non TTC chat with all of us on the other threads, Symptom spotting does nothing but send you completely bonkers. Big hugs, we all have days like this :flower:

WSS ^

Unfortunately Luteal Phase Symptoms are very similiar to pregnancy symptoms, and symptom spotting is not going to help your emotional wellbeing :flower: best to call this one done and move on to the next cycle.

There is always next cycle, and the others are right ss is the path to insanity. Children born just before Sept don´t do as well in School because they are among the youngest in their year. SO I say lets all try to not get BFP until end of Jan or Feb and have our kids in the next year down where they can feel clever!

There is always next cycle, and the others are right ss is the path to insanity. Children born just before Sept don´t do as well in School because they are among the youngest in their year. SO I say lets all try to not get BFP until end of Jan or Feb and have our kids in the next year down where they can feel clever!

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
Fabulous!!

Oh Natsby!! You really know how to make my day. :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->