I think I'm out... :(

Praying4alil1

Reaction score
I think AF just showed her ugly face, although I still have a little hope as it was not as heavy as normal, almost light enough I could call it spotting.
I completely thought this month would be my month!!! Darn it!! I had a bunch of symptoms, but who's to say they weren't symptoms of AF. AF waited to show until 16 dpo, so I guess now I'm confused. My cycles have always been 26 days but this month out of no where was 4 days late. I dont know what is goin on!!

I'm in the same boat. I'm so confused. I had a lot of symptoms up until 2 days ago. Today I had slight dull cramping, but that could have been anything.

My af was due today, but she hasn't come yet. I don't feel like she is coming, but she could be taking her sweet time haha
I've been having a lot more discharge this month too so I keep thinking she has arrived.

What were your symptoms? You might have ovulated later than you think and that bleeding might have been implantation bleeding since it was so light.

I hate how confusing all this is. I took a test today and if was a bfn, but I think my pee was too diluted to be accurate. haha I was just too anxious and I had to test. I knew it would be negative so I don't know why I bothered.

I was four days late once when I was like 18, my cycles where 26 cd. Then boom AF showed her head, BAD Cramps the night before and then woke up and had soaked my boyfriend's (husband now) bed.

This is probably no help what so ever, but I think it is just the body being stubborn. Its never happened again, and I am 25 now

I'm in the same boat. I'm so confused. I had a lot of symptoms up until 2 days ago. Today I had slight dull cramping, but that could have been anything.

My af was due today, but she hasn't come yet. I don't feel like she is coming, but she could be taking her sweet time haha
I've been having a lot more discharge this month too so I keep thinking she has arrived.

What were your symptoms? You might have ovulated later than you think and that bleeding might have been implantation bleeding since it was so light.

I hate how confusing all this is. I took a test today and if was a bfn, but I think my pee was too diluted to be accurate. haha I was just too anxious and I had to test. I knew it would be negative so I don't know why I bothered.

i am in the exact same situation! AF due today but nowhere to be found (usually arrives before i wake up in the mornings). i've also thought many times she arrived due to a 'wet' feeling. AND, i tested today and got a BFN too, but not with FMU, so i'm holding out hope that that is the reason i didnt see a BFP!

i am in the exact same situation! AF due today but nowhere to be found (usually arrives before i wake up in the mornings). i've also thought many times she arrived due to a 'wet' feeling. AND, i tested today and got a BFN too, but not with FMU, so i'm holding out hope that that is the reason i didnt see a BFP!

I hope that you get your bfp! :flower:

i'm out... AF showed up today shortly after i got a BFN w/FMU.

on to next month! maybe i'll have an extra special christmas :)

GL to everyone else!

GL to everyone else!

Af came this morning for me, too! Oh, well. I'm not too disappointed. It's only my second cycle trying.
Good luck next cycle! :flower:

GL to everyone else!

Af came this morning for me, too! Oh, well. I'm not too disappointed. It's only my second cycle trying.
Good luck next cycle! :flower:

it was only my second cycle trying too, lets hope next month we both get our BFP's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->