I think I'm overthinking but...

aymz1983

Reaction score
....I'm going to type it all out anyway and maybe I'll jinx myself ha. I know you lot are a wonderful bunch of knowledgeable people so I hope I am ok to post here. Apologies in advance if it's long... Maybe this could be the post you read whilst testing and waiting for the 2 or 3mm read time :D

So I'm on cd38 still no af. This is the longest I have gone without her arriving in...well, I can't remember when. My cycles were 29 days this time last year, then they slowly crept to 31, last month was 34 and now 38 (and counting).

I thought I o'd on cd22 judging by ewcm but then looking at my rhr and the pattern with that previously, put o at cd20. So was expecting af 3 days ago, or even yesterday by ewcm but there is nothing. I did see some blood in underwear last night and thought, finally, she's here! Put on a pad and when I woke this morning there wasn't a great lot on it. Which is normal sometimes, if it starts in the evening it can be light spotting or just light and then gets going the next day. Today though, I've had a couple drops on the pad and nothing more and there is nothing when I have a wipe around 'there'. So I don't think it was af but rather a (tmi sorry) boil on my top inner thigh I've had trouble with before..

Cm was ewcm on cd 22, ewcm and thinner/watery on 23, then creamy/sticky/watery on cd24 and cd25. I've googled and googled as you do, and is it possible I o'd later than cd22 going by cm? I thought o day was day of ewcm but then I also read it's the last day of any fertile cm and it's confusing.

Im confident I did O, I just don't know when? I had sore bbs which I always get after O, and then they taper off as af comes. They have tapered off but still slightly sensitive I guess.

I don't feel pregnant, and I last tested Tuesday early evening (albeit on an hour or so hold). I don't feel pregnant, I've been having af style cramps for a week now, just no sign. I may test tomorrow if there's still no sign but I expect bfn.

I guess what my mind is going over and over is does it sound to everyone else like I have o'd (ntnp so no temping or opks) and is it possible it's just really late? And is this normal? If I haven't o'd I think I might start to worry more. I'm 37..

It's not normal for me so now I'm having all sorts of thoughts about menopause or being too big (coincidence as weight increased in lockdown so have my cycles?!)

I'd be grateful for any thoughts, my brain just won't shut off :neutral:

Frer negative, so I have no idea what's going on. This has never happened before, I don't know whether to be worried or not?!

I don't have any experience.
The latest my AF was 3 days.
How many roughly dpo wud u say u were?
I'm just wondering if it's a possibility that ure spotting was IB and it may take a few days for the HCG to be high enough to get a BFP.

I guess leave it a few more days and test again hon.

Really am wishing u all the best.
So frustrating when ure holding on and in limbo.

Good luck sweety

It’s happened to me twice that my body geared up to ovulate and then never did. I had fertile cm and everything but I never felt the o cramps I usually get. Both times it happened I ended up spotting a few days later. I never got af until I did finally ovulate, which was always about two weeks later than I had initially expected. Both times my cycles were more than 40 days long. My following cycle went back to normal. Both times this happened I was in my twenties (31 now), so not menopause related at all, just stress.

Edit: I just went back and checked my period app and last time it happened my cycle was 52 days long. I had ovulation pain on cd 42 and I had spotting on cd 21-24. This was right when I started a new job.

Thanks everyone. It's just thrown me as I'm not stressed (anymore than usual, unless it's all subconscious!) I felt o pain the day of the first day of cm so just assumed it had happened. Maybe it hadn't then! Of course if I haven't ovulated then when will I... But if it can be a normal thing then I won't panic (for now!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->