i think im pregnant

babygirl1010

Reaction score
okay i am 16 years old and i have a VERY stong feeling that i'm pregnant i have had an irregular period for 3 months i had implantation bleeding in december towards christmas and the day after i was bleeding this kinda dark red blood for like 1 week so i thought i had a miscairrage and after that i didnt give it much thought but in january i had a abnormal period it lasted like 2 days then in feburary it lasted like 3 days and in march it lasted 3 days also but it was light and it was nothing like a normal period i have gained weight my breast and nipples have enlarged and the aerola has gotten darker and the line between y naval and pelvic bone has gotten darker my stomach has grown and got a little harder i think i also feel fetel movement actually i'm almost certain but i took a pregnancy test and i came out neg but it was also in the middle of the day so i guess maybe the hormone wasnt strong enough but if i am pregnant i'm about 19 weeks i was wondering does that effect the hormone like does it go down the farther along you are? i know i might sound crazy because its kinda obvious that i am but what about the heavy bleeding after implantation is it possible that i was having twins and just miscarried one or that it is an ectopic pregnancy but i havent had any sharp pains or any other symptoms of that i just dont kno what to think i need some advice. can someone who knows about this stuff give me some insight?

Dunno hun but get yourself to docs. .. and get a CLEARBLUE test and do it in the morning when hormones are most concentrated. x Goodluck x

I just answered your thread in teen pregnancy - it does sound you have been reading a lot of stuff.

I think the best thing you can do, is go see your doctor, and get him to send you for blood work to see whether or not you are pregnant-it is very important to have regular check-ups with a doctor during pregnancy, so you need to do this asap. :hugs:

okay thanks you guys and sb22 i have been lookin alot of stuff up on the internet so i can see if i am or not.

You sound very knowledgeable already hon, try going to your doctors and getting a blood test. Some women never synthesize the pregnancy hormone in there urine and after 12 weeks tests can come back negative because of the placenta taking over but we are all different. You don't have to take anyone with you but it would help so they can support you and listen to what they say. Good luck.

You def need to see your Dr, it is quite possible that despite your negative test you could be pregnant, the placenta will have taken over long ago, a lot of tests don't show a positive as you head towards 12 weeks, so if you're 19 weeks I wouldnt expect a test to show a positive.

The only way to be sure is to see your GP as soon as possible, if you are pregnant you need to address it now.

okay thanks you guys and sb22 i have been lookin alot of stuff up on the internet so i can see if i am or not.

Sorry i must have sounded a bit abrupt there, I just worry you've read up on so much and diagnosed yourself, so you really really need to see a doc! :hug: xxx

ahhhhh!!!!!!!! dya know that will explain why my first result was very week. Doc thought I was very early on but in fact it turned out I was 14/15 weeks gone!

Sorry i must have sounded a bit abrupt there, I just worry you've read up on so much and diagnosed yourself, so you really really need to see a doc! :hug: xxx

I agree. babygirl1010, many people think they know they are pregnant all the time, and turn out not, so that's why sb22 was concerned, it is very important to get to a doctor ASAP though-good luck!

I would go to the doctors hon, just to make sure. :) Good luck

.. Some women never synthesize the pregnancy hormone in there urine and after 12 weeks tests can come back negative because of the placenta taking over but we are all different...

.. it is quite possible that despite your negative test you could be pregnant, the placenta will have taken over long ago, a lot of tests don't show a positive as you head towards 12 weeks, so if you're 19 weeks I wouldnt expect a test to show a positive.

AH! that would explain why my very first test was such a faint line I thought it was negative too.. then I got a clearblue.

But doc thought I was just probably very early on with the faintness of the line.. but in fact it could have been the placenta taken over already.
Cos it turned out I was already 14/15weeks gone!!!!!

thank all you guys for your advice good luck on all you guys pregnancy! and pippin and alexas mommy you guys babies are adorable lol

No offense but your in the wrong thread!!!!!Best thing is get yourself to a doctor to put your mind at rest!!Take Care!!

No offense but your in the wrong thread!!!!!Best thing is get yourself to a doctor to put your mind at rest!!Take Care!!

Why? She thinks she's almost 19 weeks if she is pregnant. Needs advice from people the same stage. But you are right get to the docs asap.

Oh and the picture is off google hon :blush: I just fell in love with it.

good luck hun :hugs:

dont clearblue do a test now which tells you how far along you are?? thats an idea?? :)

good luck hun :hugs:

dont clearblue do a test now which tells you how far along you are?? thats an idea?? :)

yes they do but after 3weeks it says 3weeks +, so again not much help. hope you find out 1 way or another if you are/not. good luck.

awww thats crap... i thought it would tell your more info than that :(

i hope everything goes well :)
and i must say though it is possible. My mates had the same kinda periods as you and well in febuary she got in an abulance to hosp complaining of stomach pains. 4hours later she had a little baby boy!

she didnt even know she was pregnant coz she still had periods.
she aint a skinny girl and the weight on her covered it well you couldnt even tell she was pregnant!

so have a test to be sure!!

Gud Luck !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"