I think I'm team pink...

chipsticks

Reaction score
based on comparison with my previous 2 pregnancies I reckon I'm having a girl....currently sitting here contemplating ways I could kill my husband and make it look like an accident :haha: the poor man hasn't even done anything! wasn't this hormonal on my son but def was on my daughter :haha:

**i wouldn't actually kill him**

I was thinking that about this pregnancy. It's been so different to the last. I can't stop crying all the time, was so so sick and I've got skin like a teenager 😭
with my son I was fine!

It will be interesting to see.

Hey, I am also thinking team pink. I feel the same as I did with my daughter, 24/7 nausea, exhausted, emotional. But maybe that's just how my body responds to pregnancy because I only have a daughter so nothubg to compare to apart from that. I wonder if we are right!

I had no morning sickness, my skin is a mess and I do cry for no reason :) confirmed the little one is a baby girl!

I'm also thinking maybe team pink. With my son I was never sick and wanted SALT.

Now I'm nauseous all the time and want sweets!

With my first pregnancy I was convinced he was a boy and he was, with my missed miscarriage I was convinced he was a boy, won't ever know and this one I feel so strongly is a girl lol. We are team yellow so I can't wait to find out!

Your post made me laugh!

Glad it's not just me that finds DH a little testing while preggo.

I was convinced I was having a girl until last week now I'm starting to think that it may be a little boy in there.

My skin is terrible but other than that I'm pretty good. Staying team yellow though so have ages to change my mind

I'm thinking team pink because I am so ill this time and my pregnancy with my son was a breeze. I am seriously hating pregnancy this time

I am super hormonal at the minute, don't remember being like this with my boys. I keep on arguing with dh he is doing my head in.

LOL :) this pregnancy is also different for me but i cant decide weather i feel like im having a girl or its because i want a girl so bad lol.

I'm wondering the same thing !
I feel different this time compared to my two boys, my skin is HORRID and I'm so irritable (mostly towards my innocent hubby as well lol) , want nothing to do with sex and I'm very nauseous !

With my boys I had literally no symtoms other then a little nausea around 7-10 weeks. I also had a high sex drive with them !
Will be so interesting to see :)

Im thinking girl too. Ive been right the other 2 times. We shall see.

Trust me, this is my seventh pregnancy and they're all different lol. Anything similar is just coincidence xxx

I thought my second pregnancy was a girl as it was soo different to my first who was a boy. I had awful morning sickness, I couldn't stand my oh coming looking at me never mind coming anywhere near me. The foods I craved were the exact opposite than the first one. We stayed team yellow all the way & he defo came out a boy, I was soo shocked.

I've learnt this time that symptoms mean nothing!

I'm just sort of assuming that we are having another boy since we have three :)

that is SO funny! glad I am not the only one. last week I was so irritable with hubby, poor sod only had to look at me and I found that annoying! this week (day 2 haha) I am a little more level headed ;-)

It's funny what hormones do to us! I am thinking another boy here too :)
will be sad to not have a little girl as always wanted one of each but as each week passes I quite like the idea of 2 boys :) x

I used to be incredibly sad when I found out each was a boy. It's awful to say but I'm just being honest. I cried particularly hard after I found out our third was a boy, it was quite bad but I soon gave myself a little slap and got over it. This time I'm really not bothered and it's so nice not to care, I think it's because A. I can't be disappointed when I fully expect to have another little boy, B. I have some lovely names lined up and C. For some reason with this pregnancy I am so much more scared that we aren't going to make it, very paranoid and it took a lot for us to get here so I'm just too thrilled to be expecting another baby at all xx

Itl be interesting to see if all our hunches a right! ElmoBumpToBe I'm also much more nervous this time..I'm really worried this one won't make it..think I'll book myself an early reassurance scan just to ease my mind!

This pregnancy has been slightly different for me too. I had a girl last time, and would love another girl, but I have a feeling it's a boy.

I have a feeling Im having a boy ... pregnancy is slightly different as to my DD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->