I think I've gone crazy.. do you see what I see? lol

Mommy2234

Reaction score
I think I've gone mad with baby fever.. honestly. Mad. haha. I think I'm making up lines that aren't there.. do you see this? I'm 9dpo... and I did take blue dye tests.. I took a FRER after but it was totally negative.

Attachments

• photo-10.jpg
    photo-10.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 27
I can see them :) Very faint but there. I would try with a pink dye next though GL!

I can see them :) Very faint but there. I would try with a pink dye next though GL!

Yeah I'll use a First Response tomorrow or the next day.. thanks :) Glad I'm not the ONLY one that sees a little something lol

I see it too : ) (I'm an expert at seeing faint lines, I saw one 3 days before DH could see it when I got pregnant with DD)

I "boosted" the color on it.. i'm not sure how to invert the photo lol. here it is again.

Attachments

• photo-10.jpg
    photo-10.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 10
I would say congrats!! but if you are like me you will drive your self crazy w/ those blue dye tests! They are evil. Get another pink dye and test w/ fmu or just retest w/ the same kind you are using in a few days- the lines should be darker by then :) FX'D for you!! I'm not sure if I have all evaps so far b/c they are blue dye (my town only has the blue ones) lol

for sure i see them! how frustrating stupid blue dye tests!! fx'd its a bfp!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->