I think marriage is coming to an end

pixielmh

Single mum of 4 Girls and bump
Reaction score
We been married nearly 4years with 2 beautiful girls but we finally admmited to eachother that as much as we love eachother like crazy, we no longer the same people and we just dont get on anymore.We have tried for ages now and we have no idea what to do :,(

If you love each other like crazy don't just give up, you might regret it. What's changed ? X

We are constantly bickering over the most stupid of things.We dont have fun anymore, we not intimate anymore and we just snap at everything.Ive tried everything and we both agreed we need space but no idea how as no family or friends around that he can stay with and cant afford a hotel ect.

Just curious, did you guys have kids pretty soon after marriage?

Maybe since you've been married, your lives have revolved around the kids so much that you don't make enough time for each other. Have you guys done anything just the two of you since you've had kids?

Maybe try and do a weekend away without the kids and try and get that spark back. Its very possible you're in a rut, and its something you can fix. :hugs::hugs:

I agree with Mara, could you try a weekend away? Just the two of you?

:hugs:

It does sound like a rut me and OH had this problem a few months back. Always fighting, not really connecting. We know have date night at least once a month, just us and no kids, we had a massive talk about what was bothering us and why we felt it was happening and what we felt we could do to change. All this has really helped, and even just the little things like coming home from work with a chocolate bar for me made it better.

To be honest I believe bickering is a good sign, I think it's when the fighting stops you have to worry. Bickering means there's still passion, you're still fighting for it. Not fighting anymore and just giving in to each other is like giving up. I mean I'm not saying you have to argue for it to be a good marriage, but if you can't be bothered to fight anymore it means something.

If you're still crazy in love with each other I'd fight for it. But then again you need to do what's best for you. But I agree that maybe you should try and get away for the weekend, just the two of you x

I would try some more 'you' time with each other, no kids around just you two so you can reconnect! don't give up if you love each other, you can work around this.

Sorry to hear this. But don't forget that this is a hugely stressful time in ur lives. Ur babies are so young and it is so stressful (my babies are similar age to yours).
I find some days I am so stressed out and I could bite Dh's head off over nothing. I suppose our saving grace is that we both work, and DH works long hours. So when we do actually see each other, we try to make the most of it. I know it's hard, but try not to give up yet. Ur lives will change again in a few years when ur babies gain a bit of independence, ur getting more sleep etc

And if u really want to make a go of it, maybe think about some marriage counselling. Just talking it through with somebody who is totally unbiast could help. Good luck and please don't give up yet x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->