i think my 7 week old son is haveing seizures

i will cross everything for u huni, i see u became an angel mum just before me, my lil boy Kalsifa was born sleeping on 2nd march 2010 xx

thanks hun
morning OH got his swimmers tested and this afternoon got results: he has super sperm so thats good :D Now got to go for fertility counsiling next wed then hopefully be offered IUI but we'll see she might reject us :cry:

Thank u all for ur replies, Caelab is seeing Dr Shah on the 25th, so hopefully will get some answers, tho i dont kno how much they will do at first appointment xx hope his angel brother will be looking after him and wispering in Dr's ears to help his lil bro xx love and hugs to u all hope u are all well xx

Good Luck for the 25th, We are seeing Dr Shah on Monday shes lovely and i am sure she will give you all the help and advice you need to get to the bottom of it xx

I hope everything is going smooth and okay :(
my son had seizures and a stroke the second day after birth and it was discovered he had blood clots in the brain and later discovered that he has a blood clotting disorder, the seizures have stopped as he has grown out of them, but i highly encourage talking to a child nerologist and getting your son on phenobarbital. the pheno stops the seizures and helps the little one out. please let me know if anything has improved as I have experienced this before too *hugs* all the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->