I think my body hates me...

catielove

TTC w/ PCOS- med free
Reaction score
I have had a missing period since Jan 09. Yes. Over a year. It could be weight related (I'm overweight, this I know, I've been working on it.) and it could be PCOS related. It could be related to BOTH.

Prior to this, my cycle was so exact you could set your watch by it. I literally got my period at the same time of day each month.

Since AF has gone missing, I've had a few months where I've spotted for a few days, and then everything goes back to "normal." (Meaning still no AF) And just to be safe, I POAS about every two weeks. I don't want to go out and drink with friends or anything if there's even a SLIGHT chance I could be pregnant. And since you ovulate before your period, there's a tiny chance that I could ovulate and then get pregnant even without having a period. (it's so unlikely, but I do it anyway? lol. I know. Sad.)

ANYWAY, In the past month, I've had 2 BFN's, but I've also had symptoms of pregnancy. Extreme fatigue, hungry all the time, EXTREMELY sore breasts (I normally can't feel much of anything when it comes to my breasts, so this is something entirely new.) and my sense of smell has seemed... stronger? Kind of.

I've also had slight cramping like I would have before the start of AF, and as of today- some light spotting. About 3 weeks ago, I had EW CM, and hubby and I have been busy since then. I'm wondering if maybe I'm crazy, maybe my body hates me, or maybe I might be super lucky?

Anyone have any advice? I'm going to get some more tests tomorrow, to test again since it's been a while since the last time I tested. Tell me I'm not crazy!

maybe you should go chat to the doc,would put your mind at rest.:hugs:

my body hates me to hun, after going of bcp in sept 08 i didnt have anything for over 8 months doc put me on progestone pills made me gain about 40 lbs in total and that caused me to b insuline resistance and most likly pcos.even when i went off the prog. pills i didnt have a new cycle for over 100 days at a time. i was given other days to take the pills then still didnt start untill 3 weeks later. im now on metformin and even with that im still not ovulating.im guessing this will be another long cycle but will be taking provera if a new cycle doesnt show up since i already know i didnt O

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->