I think this is finally it!!!

angelgirl86

Reaction score
This morning (11 DPO) I did a test with FMU on a dollar tree brand test and got a very very faint positive, at least I'm pretty sure it's positive. Tried taking a photo of it but I can't get a good pic (my camera sucks) so going to have to wait until it gets darker. At first I was about to throw it away and I tilted it in the light and saw the line! I couldn't believe my eyes, I've used that test so many times in my 18 months of trying and I've never seen that (and believe me I've tilted and twisted and torn apart so many times hoping to see a line and never did LOL). I think this is finally it! Will test again tomorrow and the days after until it gets darker. I pray it sticks!! :happydance:

Oh yey hope this is a big congrats honey!!!!!! Xx:hug:xx

congrats hope its darker for you tomorrow x

really hope it gets darker 4 u fingers crossed xxx

I hope it is your BFP!! P.s your doggie is soooo cute!! i LOVE Yorkies!

FXed for ya! Hope it's good news!! Always an anxious time...

Thanks ladies! We went out and bought 4 clearblue easy digitals today too so going to test with a dollar tree brand and one of those tomorrow probably, can't wait! :)

Well I loved seeing those :bfp:'s, made me so excited to think it was finally it then today AF shows :(, must've been a chemical so I'm on to next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->