I thought I missed it but didn't!

Leigh7

Reaction score
So I have been cranky that I missed o this week and thought great there is an entire month out the window but I think it's just late! I had some brown cm early this am and noticed alot of cm. I checked my cm and it's the nice ewm that I have been waiting for. I tested all week with opks until the end of the week as I expected o Wend/Thur but I think stress/changes may have put it off a bit. Sorry for tmi but I'm happy this morning as I was sure I was out this month! :happydance: So for anyone else who may think o didnt come...maybe it's just running a little late.

Yay!! I haven't OV yet either, I was hoping it would come earlier than last cycle but now I'm not so sure! Are you going to OPK today??? I hope it confirms your thoughts!

Yay!! I haven't OV yet either, I was hoping it would come earlier than last cycle but now I'm not so sure! Are you going to OPK today??? I hope it confirms your thoughts!

Did an opk a little bit ago and got that smiley! So o just decided to be 3/4 days late this cycle but the timing is great as oh has been away with work but is home now.

Well that was very nice of OV to wait for your hubby to get home! :winkwink: I use the Clearblue Digi's too - I love seeing those smiley faces!!

Ya I'm glad ov was late as I thought even if I noticed it oh was away. I also love seeing those smileys...they always make me smile (and sometime a little happy dance). :haha: Hope ov comes soon for you and that you get a sticky little bean!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->