I thought I was fine....I was wrong

Mellymel

Reaction score
I posted about my recent experience but I forgot to add that I have been okay for several weeks post d&c. I am able to talk about it now without crying and I stopped randomly crying.

Then I went to see the OBGYN for the first time. There were 2 pregnant women in the waiting room and one woman coming out with twins. I started to feel sad again that I was going in for something completely different than them.

Explaining my feelings and seeing these women made me cry again. I am happy for all of the women who are happily new moms or becoming new moms.

I am a very strong person so this was a surprise to me. :shrug:

When did you loss your little one? I lost mine 9 weeks ago.
I started to feel better, could pass the day and not cry. At the minute and staff in the school I work has found out. I am reliving it all. Have cried everyday again for a week.
It is so hard. Really low at the minute

It'll be two weeks past my D&C on Saturday. I'm starting to feel better, my fiance has been so helpful. Today I was watching a True Life episode and the girl found out she is pregnant and they kept doing the whole "oh I wonder what they'll look like, wonder if it's a boy or girl" and it got to me. My fiance was able to help me feel better. I just look to him now every time I start feeling down. He's so strong. I wish I was as strong as him lol.

So sorry for your losses!!

I had the d&c Jul 10/13, so close to when you lost yours bubblz82. I hope that you'll find that peace again soon!! xo

mel28nicole - you're very lucky to have such a great fiance. My husband was great but he just doesn't get it. He wasn't the one wanting a baby. He tried to be supportive but he just isn't great with communicating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->