I thought I was out and then....

fluffpuffin

Reaction score
I thought I was out this month. Tested on CD 28 and bfn, having all af symptoms and expecting it to start. But then last night, DH and I attempted :sex: then suddenly during felt really sick and had to stop. All day have been feeling odd, got up at 6am, which I never do, but during the day needed toilet umpteen times and felt really rough, sore throat, dry lips, tired, dry eyes - still no af. I got home and thought I'd just test again at least I should know for sure now. Used frer and showed up :bfp: immediately, but line slightly more faint.

I was and still am in total shock and disbelief, overjoyed and scared all at the same time. After all this is no.1 for me. Thought I'd share this with all you guys.
xxx

PS: don't give up testing after CD28 and if all symptoms disappear. after 8dpo all mine disappeared. :dust: to you all

oh lovely ... congratulations xx

https://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/156/156882g82qpu0ale.gif

wow! congrats to you xx

did you do anything different this month??

aww hunni congrats xx told you u'd still be in with a chance lets hope i'm as lucky might test in mornin as i still have no AF....

Good luck xkissyx - i really will keep my fingers crossed for you.xx I'll check up on you.

Mrs. M - it was my first cycle trying, but we made a slow start. we dtd quite late and i thought we missed the egg but obviously i o'd later than i expected. didn't go crazy with :sex:, just a few times actually. Good luck ladies.
xxx

Congratulations, hope you have a happy, healthy 9 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"