• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

i thought i was supposed to feel better in 2nd tr

vejables

Reaction score
im sooo tired!!! and i have been having headaches and sore ankles and im just an emotional mess!!!! ugh!!! (and its hard to bend over) lol

I can sympathise,atleast the morning sickness is usually gone by now,hang in there

the 2nd tri was ther worse for me mentaly, really messed up my head and my emotions.

In the 3rd tri now and feeling so much better

x

Just hang on in there and try to keep positive. xxx

My sickness never ended, wavered a bit but then came back with a vengeance. I felt much more confident in the 2nd trimester, but that didn't necessarily mean pregnancy was going to be a breeze from that point. It does get worse physically for obvious reasons, but your confidence etc grow and it's such a learning process.

Not trying to scare you!! pregnancy is different for everyone, I never experienced this dreadful backache all through my pregnancy but had back labour, so it came back on me for saying "haha i've had no backache" lol. You will cope, whatever. Hope you're ok. :)

the second tri for me was the worst i had sickness and i did really look pregnant so i just felt fat and horrible...

sorry you feel like crap ((hugs))

thanks for the reassurance, ladies!!! hope i don't get than darn morning sickness back! lol

i can sympathise too im 25 weeks +2 days and i have only just got over morning sickness i hav had utis all the way thru so far and back ache urgggh hope 3rd tri is a bit more better. all the best katx

I've been feeling a bit mad all the way through. Second trimester hasnt made adifference apart from mornign sickness. I think (from my experience) pregnancy is an uphill struggle and its one thign after another but at the end of it you get to hold ya little bubba in your arms and you forget all the bad stuff!!

Wait..!!! Your supposed to feel better by now??? :shock: When's that supposed to happen:argh:

I have my days where I swing between moody, in pain, exhausted, frustrated... but today I feel like I am gonna :pop: I feel big..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->