I thought my period was starting?

Brightxeyes

Reaction score
Okay so I felt my period come along.. Aches, and started very lightly bleeding. Not enough for a pad basically so I was prepared to get the tampons and pads at the ready over the next couple of days when it finally arrives.
I haven't kept a great record of dates for my period since having my son nine months ago. I can hardly keep up with the dates, I'm so forgetful!

So the first night I noticed the light bleed I had unprotected sex, and then again last night. All of today I haven't noticed the light bleeding.. And I think it may have stopped.

I can't think of why else I would have lightly bled as we hadn't had sex the few days before? And even if I bled after sex it wouldn't be for two days.

So now I'm waiting.. Has anyone had this where their period starts and then stops after sex?

On another note, and I really do not want to put any first time moms off as everyone's birth experiences are different, but I was expecting the pushing to be far worse than the contractions. But for me, the contractions were worse than the pushing. They came fast, with little breaks in between. I don't remember being able to speak apart from one or two words and I felt completely out of it. I felt out of it before I even had gas and air. And that part of labour has really put me off. I've always wanted two children, but after that it really frightens me. I suffer a lot with anxiety and panic attacks and just the thought makes me very on edge.

Has anyone else got this anxiety about a second pregnancy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->