i thought symptoms were meant to get better..anyones getting worse?

ProudMum

Reaction score
I feel absolutely, positively, ILL. :(
I cant sleep which is making it worse for me and all day I'm pretty much laid up on the sofa.
I've had to have family around to look after my son... :( I feel like a bad mum because I cant spend as much time with him because I feel so poorly all the time :cry:

Sorry that you are still feeling ill. :hugs:
My MS hasn't been that bad. I only have mild nausea, and only vomited twice.
From this week, I started feeling "normal" again, except for the damn headache, that for so reason, doesn't go away even after I take my regular pain killer (Acetaminophen or Paracetamol).. My headache also seems to get worse with the cold weather... I am starting to hate Winter.

hi hun not feeling to good here myself.Gettn more tired,more sick and always constipated:(.I really hope it gets better for us.
xx

Yup. Mine seem to be at a peak. I had my first meal a few hours ago, and after just 1 minute I threw the entire meal up again.

weeks 9-10 were the worst for me. I was harking up every day...well night. Followed by an ok week 11 and a pretty unhappy week 12. Now, going into week 13 I've either finally gotten used to being sick or I'm starting to feel much better. Still unhappy for an hour or two after I eat, and in the evenings but it's just no so bad anymore. Plus I can drink water without gagging, so that makes me feel a lot better.

I thought mine was getting better this week, but it is still there, but now more just aggetated by specific smells or thoughts of something gross. yuk!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->