I thought they learnt no first?

'yeh' was summers first word she says it all the time.

:rofl: I'm trying to teach her "ta!" So far we have mama, nana, dada, baba, and yeah :rofl:

very cute, clever girl Caitlyn

Lou
xxx

Very clever girl!
Jack doesn't say anything :S
Only MAMAMAMA when he cries?

Clever girl, but Toria I dont think she is saying yes in an undestanding way, I think she is saying yeah in an excited way because she undestands the words you are saying xx

I think it's just exciting when they say stuff that sounds like real words even if they don't understand the meaning. Like Ally said 'uh oh' the other day (seriously tho I think that will be our first proper word eventually lol) and I was so excited because I could imagine what his little voice will sound like!

Clever girl, but Toria I dont think she is saying yes in an undestanding way, I think she is saying yeah in an excited way because she undestands the words you are saying xx

Doesn't make me any less proud :smug: She's learning loads of new sounds this month :cloud9:

Doesn't make me any less proud :smug: She's learning loads of new sounds this month :cloud9:

And of course you should be proud, just so you know I wasnt trying to make you feel any less proud I was answering the question you asked in the tital ;)

I think some part of hr understands , max is just a few weeks older but knows what " NO and HEY " mean when im saying it ..he always points at me and screams HEY lol

Colton doesn't say no.. his nurse the other day was surprised he doesn't because he says so many other things..
He will say "uh oh" but only when we are in the car (as thats the only time I have ever said it to him) and he drops his toy :dohh:
He will also say "mama" "dada" "vroom vroom" (with his cars) "whats that?" sometimes it sounds like he says "yea" and "got it" but I'm not for sure.. I feel like I could be hearing something :lol: He WILL shake his head no though, but has never said it.

But anyways she is a clever little lady!

I think some part of hr understands , max is just a few weeks older but knows what " NO and HEY " mean when im saying it ..he always points at me and screams HEY lol

Haha, Alexa knows what no means :lol: she gets this mischeivious look on her face when I say it-she tries to do things sneakily after I have told her no several times :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->