I Turned into Wifezilla! lol

ireadyermind

Reaction score
So there I was, passing my TWW like most of the rest of the ladies here -- with fingers crossed, fighting the urge to pee on everything resembling an HPT, symptom spotting like crazy!

I am 8DPO today.

Passed the previous 7 days without many problems other than fatigue.

Then I wake up this morning and...

:gun: :finger: :grr: :evil: :x

EVERYTHING has been setting off my temper today! The cat woke me up by tromping all over me this morning (which happens every day, and which I normally find endearing/cute) and I was pissed off. The parrot greeted me this morning with rude shrieking instead of her normal happy chirps, and I was pissed off. The same cat tried to follow me into the bathroom (which also happens every day) and I was pissed off some more..!

Mood swings are not uncommon for me with PMS, but it's usually just a general feeling of irritability that I am mostly able to squash if I'm paying attention. Today was like I was going to breathe fire and sprout a pair of horns from my forehead! Like I could go on a rampage and HULK SMASH! my way through a city. :haha:

I texted DH to warn him that I was in Wifezilla mode today and that I apologize in advance if I bite his head off for no particular reason later tonight. :dohh:

This is not a normal level of hormonal for me.

Do any of you ladies get these sorts of wild mood swings in your TWW? Anyone who noticed this as out of the norm and get their BFP?

I'm wondering if this isn't due to a larger than normal hormonal surge. I don't want to get my hopes up too high, but I'm also curious to see if anyone else had this problem in the past.

When I was pregnant with my youngest, my first real symptom was that I was an emotional mess. I was irritated by every little things, especially by the things my kids did. They were toddlers at the time and we're just doing normal toddler things but my patience for them was pretty much non-existent. I knew I was being irrational, which prompted me to test and get my BFP.

Sounds like a good sign to me! FX for you! :dust:

haha! this. i'm 11-12dpo tomorrow and waiting to test but this was definitely me. unfortunately i had a coworker point it out to me. and i quote "i didn't expect you to be so mad about it." and it was really not that bad, seriously not an issue at all...i was just ragey. i put it down like that in my fertilityfriend app...ragey. i went for a walk after because i realized i was a bit out of control. i'll let you know if i get a bfp!

When I was pregnant with my youngest, my first real symptom was that I was an emotional mess. I was irritated by every little things, especially by the things my kids did. They were toddlers at the time and we're just doing normal toddler things but my patience for them was pretty much non-existent. I knew I was being irrational, which prompted me to test and get my BFP.

Sounds like a good sign to me! FX for you! :dust:

You make me want to go POAS right this very second! Haha

haha! this. i'm 11-12dpo tomorrow and waiting to test but this was definitely me. unfortunately i had a coworker point it out to me. and i quote "i didn't expect you to be so mad about it." and it was really not that bad, seriously not an issue at all...i was just ragey. i put it down like that in my fertilityfriend app...ragey. i went for a walk after because i realized i was a bit out of control. i'll let you know if i get a bfp!

Thanks! When are you testing? I'm trying to hold out for at least two more days, but at this rate I'm wondering if I oughtn't test tomorrow morning at 9dpo! >.>

I generally try to pay attention to my feelings in the TWW, sometimes before. I know there are lots of times when something really stupid will irritate me. Like, sometimes DH takes the hand towel off its hanger in the bathroom and leaves it in a heap on the counter. Most times, I sigh, put it back, and remind him not to forget to hang it up when he's done. Sometimes I feel like shouting, "Why can't you ever put the towel back!?" -- and that's when I stop myself, take a deep breath or two, and remind myself that it's just a towel, not the end of the world.

Had that happened this morning, I feel like I would have ripped the towel to shreds, pulled the hanger from the wall, stomped on it, tossed it out the window, and then let smoke blow out of my ears. Haha!

Like seriously, my temper was THAT short! It's eased now, thank goodness... Or at least, I think it has. I work from home so I haven't had to interact with any other humans today except online. Rofl. The big test of my patience will be when DH gets home from work.

I'm testing tomorrow with fmu. its still a bit early but i'll buy a three pack tonight. i'm newly off bc so i'm not sure what my natural hormones do but i know that i had no control problems at work when on hormones. i surprised myself a bit there...lol. my coworker and i are friends so its just a funny moment now. this is my first tww so i'm symptom spotting like a mad woman...the rage took me by surprise tho.

FX for our bfp's!

I had this kind of horrible mood swing at 7DPO.
I also warned my DH not to mess with me :dohh:
and then got my BFP at 11 DPO.

I'm testing tomorrow with fmu. its still a bit early but i'll buy a three pack tonight. i'm newly off bc so i'm not sure what my natural hormones do but i know that i had no control problems at work when on hormones. i surprised myself a bit there...lol. my coworker and i are friends so its just a funny moment now. this is my first tww so i'm symptom spotting like a mad woman...the rage took me by surprise tho.

FX for our bfp's!

Any update!? Did you get your BFP? I'm dying to know! Haha

I had this kind of horrible mood swing at 7DPO.
I also warned my DH not to mess with me :dohh:
and then got my BFP at 11 DPO.

Oooo....

I really wanted to test this morning, but I already did yesterday and got BFN so I told myself I'd try to hold out until tomorrow. Tomorrow I will see if I can convince myself to hold out until Saturday. lol.

After I told DH that I was likely to snap at him for no reason, and apologized in advance, he did the sensible thing and brought me home a box of chocolates on his way home from work! :haha:

Congrats, and H&H 9 mos! :happydance:

I've been horrible too this cycle more than usual, and emotional...crying for stupid reasons. I'm 11dpo and getting very impatient here! My boobs have been killing me too from about 5dpo.. What does it all mean uggg?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->