• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I wanna buddy! CD 24 (nov 15)

Elly- aww i carnt believe your still in, its looking very promising!!! come on you can do it. If your 3 days over a HPT should show up now anyway come on take the test i wanna know lol

CM i think it varies massivly from person to person im not to sure on it i dont think its very predicatable come on put is out of our misery test!! :)

Good luck Elly, I'm rooting for you! fx! lets us know when you test!

Claire, sorry you are feeling down, I am starting o come out the other side now having been a total misery guts for the last few days. how long is your cycle Claire? Mine is 31 days, so here's hoping for our BFP's before Christmas x

Go test Elly!!! x

I wasn't able to pick up a HPT yesterday and I'm off to work now, but I'll either test tonight or Sunday morning. Sorry ladies to keep you in suspense! But she still hasn't showed! woooo but I'm not going to get my hopes up because one cycle was 38 days, the next was 22 days and now this one is going on day 31 and no AF yet. It sucks not having regular cycles! I used OPKs around when I thought I'd be OV on a 22 day cycle and only got the faintest lines, so that's why I was predicting around a 28 day cycle but I guess not!
I'll let you know as soon as I test! :D:D

elly ooo im so excited for you hun let us know how the test goes x

You ladies are going to kill me.. Still haven't tested.. 6 days late! I haven't ended up testing because I had slight slight cramps a couple days ago, but they haven't gotten any worse, they come on and off, but barely there. Usually the day I get cramps AF comes, but nothing yet!

And also, I feel like I'm so used to seeing BFN that I'm assuming that's what I'll get this time.... OH says if it's not here by Tuesday he's getting me a test. Thanks for being my buddies for that short time! I hope we all get BFP soooooon :D

oh mi god woman your killing me here! lol

i so would not have been able to hold of 6 whole 6ays!!

(oh and with my daughter i felt like i had period style cramps quite a lot in the 1st trimester)

Just get the test lol!! xx

OKKK lol im sorry for the suspense hehe.. Tomorrow he's buying the test so either way I'll let you know!!!! OHHHHHHH please be it!

Well I finally tested.. and BFN!!!! I just want to break down and cry.. It hasn't been that long trying, but I'm already sick of seeing Negative tests... Still no AF, will test again in a few days if she still doesn't show... I guess I can just try harder next month, eat better etc. *sigh*

Oh Elly, I know how upsettign it can be to get negative tests, but hang in there, there is still a chance for you this month, as you still haevn't got AF. Are your cycles usually regular?

Chin up, even if this isn't your month (and it coud still be!) we'll be with you next month!

hugs x

No my cycle is all over the place, so who knows maybe this cycle will be much longer and I actually was testing early not late.... i can always hope lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->