I want a hot bath

lowblow1

Reaction score
I like my baths scalding hot til I am red skinned. I miss them. Grr.

I also love to scorch myself in the tub. Baths are safe...just not overly hot ones. A nice warm bubbly one does sound good right about now. Oh, and it's great relief in the third tri when you have a bunch of round ligament pain.

Warm baths go too cold too quick for me!! I like to constantly top up with hot water and make it boil lol.

Also third tri baths are great. I had a tiny bump. Still was hard to get outta the tub though haha!!x

Omg...me too! I'm currently 8 weeks and have pretty bad lower back aches...a hot soak would bring such relief :awww:

I love super hot baths too! Prepregnancy i would take really hot baths on cold nights because it's like literally the only way I can warm up when I'm cold! Now I just make sure that my baths aren't over 103 degrees F. I think thats a little high but I don't feel like I'm sweating, and it's not uncomfortable. Not to mention it cools off so quickly it's ridiculous!!! That's the worst part is how fast the water becomes cold. -_- I usually just drain some of the bath and fill it with warm water again lol.

Me. Too. I LOVE hot hot hot baths. :( And the acceptable temp ones cool down so ridiculously fast. It feels like a waste to take one! I read somewhere last night (when I was checking into this!) that if you can step into it without making your foot get used to the temp, you're ok. I tried it (hoping to relieve some of this cramping) and it wasn't too cold, even if it wasn't hot like I usually like it.

I love super hot baths too! Prepregnancy i would take really hot baths on cold nights because it's like literally the only way I can warm up when I'm cold! Now I just make sure that my baths aren't over 103 degrees F. I think thats a little high but I don't feel like I'm sweating, and it's not uncomfortable. Not to mention it cools off so quickly it's ridiculous!!! That's the worst part is how fast the water becomes cold. -_- I usually just drain some of the bath and fill it with warm water again lol.

a bath over 100 F can cause nuratube defects it can also cook the baby and cause other horrible stuff from that...there is a huge reasons not to do that.....i would suggest not going over it even if it doesnt feel hot to you...
its not about feeling hot to you...

I am missing hot baths too... But i'm remaining grateful that for the time being i can still fit in it, regardless of the temperature :lol: x

I'm actually in the bath right now on my phone lol :) my dr said as long as you don't feel you're overheating or sweating you are fine. Obviously not a scalding bath but mine get pretty warm and I feel fine so I go by that. Ugh but the others are right they cool off so fast! :(

Ashley, I love your little Santa BFP pic.. so cute! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->