• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I want a sticky bean

Tasha so pleased you had a good appointment and that someone is willing to give you the care you deserve. I hope it goes well on the 4th and thats great that if you do fall pg before then they will do everything they can. I presume as you have a clotting disorder they will put you on aspirin and clexane/herapin injections. I really hope next time you go onto have a lovely healthy baby in your arms.

Chilli not long left til your appointment I hope it goes well. If af is due 3 days before they might do hormone tests which is great as they normally do the first on cd3. Its what they did with me at my local hospital. Let us know how you get on.

Dan-o how are you doing sweetie? x

quiet in here!?? well i had my appt - all a bit uneventful really - another in 6 weeks and then another 4 weeks for all results... and no baby inbetween if i can hold out!! consoling myself by eating everything not allowed to when pg!!

how is everyone?

Sorry I've been off BnB for a while. Still no sign of a BFP for us xx

Hope everyone is well :hugs: xxxx

Sorry to hear that Chilli it must be driving you mad not being able to ttc. I hope it isn't long til you get your results and you can start trying again.

dan-o :hugs: I'm hoping those bfps are just around the corner for you,Chilli and Tasha x

Just stumbled across this thread, how are you all? I miss you girls :hugs:

Hi Tasha, been thinking of you hun - heard you had another loss, so sorry about that, how are you doing?

Hi ladies just popping in to see how you are all done. Sorry for deserting this thread had so much going on that I've not had chance to post on here properly in ages. Hope your all doing well. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->