I want a textbook baby!.....

Controlled crying imo is when you leave baby until they fall asleep properly crying - showing and teaching baby bedtime popping back & forth to assure them you are around imo again is not controlled crying. Whinging is whinging if baby is being moany and whingey not distressed its not crying hence the back and forth to add security.

Controlled crying imo is when you leave baby until they fall asleep properly crying - showing and teaching baby bedtime popping back & forth to assure them you are around imo again is not controlled crying. Whinging is whinging if baby is being moany and whingey not distressed its not crying hence the back and forth to add security.

Actually, no one is wrong here as modified controlled crying is where you go into the room every 10 mins or so. Controlled crying is where you leave them and do not go in at all. As far as I am aware anyway.

Whining is fine - I wouldn't hesitate to leave a baby whining, but I think crying is a different matter, especially if the child is below a certain age - I think it is 3 or 4 months.

Sonny - the name you are looking for is Ferber.

Actually?? I noticed you quoted me when in fact I didn't say ANYONE was wrong - did I? I simply said I thought it was mad pouncing on Vicky - well it looked that way.

Every parent has their own opinion only time I think someone is wrong is when it boils down to neglect & child abuse. Some things I have said would suggest that if baby is crying I wouldn't say its right either but I said that by saying I don't think others would ...I'd be surprised anyway.

No you didn't and I certainly apologise if it came across that way. Sorry!

Thank you wobbles, for clearing what i mean't up.

Sorry I sometimes write things down the wrong way.

Just to clear a couple of things up, I do not let kira cry until she is distressed I would never do that to either of my children. like wobbles said, moaning whingy. Basically everything wobbles said is what i mean't, Sorry if i offeneded anybody, i sometimes come across the wrong way. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->