I want Flump to come now!!!

Laura85

Mummy to 1 & Expecting!!
Reaction score
Ok...So i'm not over due but i'm dying to meet flump now!!!!!

Is there anything i can do to help 'speed' up the process??? :cry:

so far i've tried spicy food and :sex: but still nothing!

I'm loosing my plug, which i know dosen't really mean much, but i'm so desperate to meet him/her and i'm getting fed up with being a huffy panting 'fat' pregnant lady!! :hissy:

Thanks Ladies.

xxxx

I can only reccommend you stick a pineapple ring in your mouth and shovel curry through the whole whilst your OH 'multitasks' down below and twiddles your nipples and gives you a good old :sex: while you watch in a great big mirror!!!!!!!!!!!

Might not bring on the baby but will sure give you a big laugh!:rofl:

I can only reccommend you stick a pineapple ring in your mouth and shovel curry through the whole whilst your OH 'multitasks' down below and twiddles your nipples and gives you a good old :sex: while you watch in a great big mirror!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO!!!! could you imagine!!! I can just about walk upstairs without getting out of breath!! Ha,ha,ha,ha :rofl::rofl:

Still I might suggest it to him..just to see his reaction!! :rofl::rofl:

LMAO!!!! could you imagine!!! I can just about walk upstairs without getting out of breath!! Ha,ha,ha,ha :rofl::rofl:

Still I might suggest it to him..just to see his reaction!! :rofl::rofl:

Heavy Breathing tooo! God, this just gets sexier!!! :rofl:

LOL..I think you need a cold shower!!!

ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha!

xxx

OMG!!! You ladies crack me up!!! :rofl:

I must admit i have tried all the tricks in the book except eating rediculous amounts of pineapple and drinking castor oil as i really don't fancy having a bad gut. I have come to the conclusion that my baby will come when its good and ready!

Alot of people swear my clary sage oil, maybe give that a go (hasn't worked for me like) or nipple stimulation which i have also tried and must admit it does set off tightenings but nowt spectacular, good luck hun xx

Sorry to say it hun but baby will come when ready TBH I dont think anything works...maybe try a long walk? Hurry up flump mummy and daddy want to meet you! and Paula wants a pic lol. wont be long, even if you go over it wont be longer than 2 weeks xxx

I don't think there's anything that actually works else mums everywhere would be having their baby on the day that suited them the most..!

Altho I'm so uncomfortable at the moment, I'm trying to enjoy these last few days of being pregnant. It's been 9months and it's crazy how "used" to being pregnant I've become - I honestly think I'm gonna miss it (altho it will be lovely to have a "normal" body again with "normal" bodily functions!).

I don't know when I'll get to experience this again so I'm trying to make the most of it whilst I can xx

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

awww :hugs: I dunno I tried all these diff ways of getting baby to shift and nothing happened... to be honest I reckon babes comes wen he/she comes. I don't believe all this other stuff really works

Have u tried oil of evening primrose capsulas up ur woohoo? apparently they help soften the cervix so it'll dilate quicker.

I have tried everything except the raspberry tea and nothing has worked.
I guess LO will come when he feels like it :muaha:

I have tried everything except the raspberry tea and nothing has worked.
I guess LO will come when he feels like it :muaha:

yes just i wouldn't suggest if you have a craving for sniffing things..don't do it..swear that's why my mans late!

I'm due on May 4th too, and like, you, am totally fed up with waiting!
What makes it worse is that I've had Braxton hicks for the last three months and for the last week or so I've been having contractions at night which then STOP!

There was me, thinking this baby would be out a week or two early.
Now I get the impression that it wants to do overtime in my tummy :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->