i want my puppy back!!! :'(

eppgirl

Reaction score
I had this puppy at my moms, he was a first/shihtzu mix, soooooo cute, he was staying with her because I had nowhere to keep him and my mom's puppy had passed away. Well he stayed outside, and had been doing perfectly fine until recently he started digging underneath the fence and getting out. Well the other day I went to visit my mom, and I didn't see him nowhere so I asked where he was and she told me she reckoned he just got out again but she looked/sounded different. Same way she did when she told me years ago that my other dog had got run over. Well the next day I came back to see her, and my stepdad told me that my little puppy, had gotten ran over. Same place my other dog had to :cry: oh my God I miss him....but at least the lazt time I seen him I cuddled him and spent a few extra minutes loving on him. :cry: I just want my puppy back.

Oh no, hun! I'm so sorry. :cry:
Losing a pet is an absolutely devastating thing... My heart goes out to you and your pup. <3

Btw I know I've probably asked you this before but where in NC are you?

:cry:that's so sad! :(

I'm sorry hun x :hugs::hugs: I can't imagine my life without my yorkie...how heartbreaking :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm so sorry. I just lost my kitty last Friday. I don't think I will ever get over it.. :(

Sorry for your loss. It's always awful when a pet dies, sometimes as devastating as losing a human. Just know that he'll be looking down on your little boy from now on.

p.s: 2 of my brothers are called Russell and Lee, and they're extremely close. Just giggled and smiled when I read that that's what you're calling your son.

Wishing you all the best for the rest of your pregnancy and for motherhood!

xxx

Losing a pet is an absolutely devastating thing... My heart goes out to you and your pup. <3

Thank you. I miss him so much :(
And I live about 45 min to an hour away from Winston salem.

Thank you. I miss him so much :(
And I live about 45 min to an hour away from Winston salem.

Ahh ok. I'm about 30 mins from Asheville.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->