I want that feeling again!

Teri7489

Proud mummy
Reaction score
With my first I had a hard time, lots of sickness bad delivery yada yada so didn't enjoy it. I then made sure I enjoyed every second with #2 and I'm so desperate to do it again. The feeling when you get your first positive, first scan, little secret of being pregnant initially, going in to have your baby, the bubble you are in. I miss it so much! We have decided on TTC august 2017 which is ages away!!!!! Anyone else?

Me too! The excitement, the nerves, the feeling of having your own little secret... Checking pregnancy development sites and imagining what your little baby is doing right now inside you. We're waiting until January 2018 :brat:

i am going to try this year but i can 100% relate to what you are saying i really cant wait to find out im pregnant and go to bed that first night knowing that you have a tiny miracle inside you, finding it hard to sleep because you are to excited, testing again and again just to see that line get darker and darker. the moment that you tell the world WERE HAVING A BABY!! introducing ur children to their new sibling. that instant bond. the smell of a new baby oh my the whole experience is just magical and i cant wait. it will all be well worth the wait :happydance:

I am so looking forward to having that feeling; DS was a surprise and there was a lot of stress which put a huge dampener on everything. I'm excited to actually try and for us to experience it all again. We're going to start ttc in July '17, seems so far away!

Me! I'm totally not ready for another baby (DD is nearly 21 months and is a real handful, another baby would be totally impossible and I might actually go insane!) but I really miss being pregnant, listening to the hb on the doppler, going to midwife appointments, feeling kicks, watching my bump grow, watching baby on scans, announcing the pregnancy to family and friends...I loved it all.

I had an awful labour (too big baby in the wrong position) and had an emcs so I want a do-over of labour and birth...I want the chance to dilate fully and push and FEEL my child come into the world. I want to be able to breastfeed, and now I know the signs of tongue tie and how breastfeeding actually is supposed to work, I actually have half a chance of managing it this time rather than forming an intimate relationship with a breast pump).

Alas, we're waiting til DD is at school or just about, so probably won't be TTC until August 2018 :( If we catch first try (unlikely at the age of 37, but we did with DD when we were 32), we'll have a spring 2019 baby, and DD starts school Sept 2019. At the very very earliest we'll start TTC August 2017, but I'd quite like to be off work for DD's reception year at school, so for many reasons it makes more sense to wait til 2018. But we'll see!

I adored being pregnant, cannot wait to do it again! Have been waiting and waiting, dd is 4 and will be 5 by the time baby comes along, if our plans work out. Really felt we needed time to focus on her and hope she will understand more when baby arrives. We have been waiting from when dd was @ 2 and honestly the time has went quickly!! Waiting is hard but I just keep thinking about why we are waiting!

I just cant get it out my head. Everywhere i look there are babies, and bumps. Pregnancy tests adverts, nappy adverts with newborns. argh. im going insane.

I look at my beautiful boy and know instantly that waiting is best. Its just so hard! I want him to be my bigger boy before we bring another baby home, just wish i could be in the bubble til then! I'd happily be pregnant for a year or 2 haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->