I want to move my scan date....

divadexie

Reaction score
I have just read over a conversation I had a couple of months ago about my ''weird'' period... Normally I get symptoms before it, then I have have spotting for like half a day, then really really heavy for a couple of days along with bad cramps and upset tummy, then it goes so light it almost seems to have stopped, then medim for a dayor so and spotting for about 5 days. (I know, how annoying!)

But last one, I had no symptoms, and on the friday it started, not really that heavy, then went quite heavy on late sat, I had no cramps or upset tummy, and sunday it stopped. It was quite light all monday... And that's it! Stopped! Normally I get the same every month.

So I was kinda thinking that I might have gotten my dates wrong? Does it sound possible??

Also yesterday and today I had light pink spotting in the morning (when I got up to get oh and son off) but it had stopped after I went back to bed for an hour or so. My period would have been due tomorrow.. But still it's worrying...

Also, if I haven't got my dates wrong, what would I see at an 8 weeks scan??

i too am unsure about my dates as my normal period is 4 to 5 days long and my last one was less then 2 days long then i found out i was pregnant just before my missed one and then spotted pink mucus for 2 days then nothing so not sure if iam 6 weeks or 10 weeks but have midwife appointment on thursday so hopefully shell be able to tell or book me in for early scan to find out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->