I want to spill the beans so bad!!

Christinee

Reaction score
I'm tired of keeping this a secret... I just want to spill the beans that I am pregnant. So far at 7.5 week ultrasound baby measured perfect and we seen a good 168 heartbeat... Then at 9.5 weeks went back and dr wasn't able to find heartbeat with doppler, but he said that is normal and scheduled me for two weeks (this wednesday) to try again. I was around a bunch of family yesterday and my subconscious had me feeling weird and I wasn't really mingling like i usually do and I think that people noticed... If it weren't for the 9.5 week appt I would have just told everyone, but I need to make sure everything is ok... the waiting game sucks. :( Praying for a perfect appt (at 11.5 weeks) this week.

I hope all is well! that is a VERY strong heart beat for that early on! Maybe its a girl :) I know its easier said then done but just try to relax.

I'm only 4-5 weeks along and have my first appointment on Wednesday, I am very anxious to get my ultrasound too so that I can get an accurate due date.

I hope all is well! that is a VERY strong heart beat for that early on! Maybe its a girl :) I know its easier said then done but just try to relax.

I'm only 4-5 weeks along and have my first appointment on Wednesday, I am very anxious to get my ultrasound too so that I can get an accurate due date.

Yes I haven't let that 9.5 week appt worry me too much. Before the dr even started with the doppler his exact words were.... "If we get the heartbeat we are lucky... If we don't that is normal" Yes I am a little anxious but the fact that he said that ahead of time has reassured me these past two weeks.

We have our appointment on the same day this week.. Wishing you all the best.

I know what you mean. I'm 6 weeks today and my mom and stepdad are over visiting and she said something about me having another baby in a few years.... I just wanted to be like about that... yeah. But I haven't even had my first appointment yet so I'm going to wait.

My midwife couldn't find a hearbeat at just before 9 weeks. She said the same thing, odds were we wouldn't be able to find it yet. Everything was fine on my 10 week ultrasound. It's hard not to worry, though, isn't it?

Hope you can announce soon! It's so much easier when everyone knows.

We (somehow) managed to keep quiet until the 12 week scan! So much easier once everybody knows! Good luck for your appointment.

My appointment is this Wednesday... So nervous that even if nothing is wrong that something will go wrong... LIke baby laying in a position that they cant get heartbeat still and send me into freak attack mode.. DH is going with me to this one so that is good. :)

I'm glad your DH can make it :) I think by 12 weeks, it's pretty easy to see and hear everything on ultrasound. I'm sure it will all be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->