i want ttc so badly its breaking my heart

Lynda09

Mummy to two angel babies
Reaction score
Hi girls ive had two mc one in july last year and one in jan this year since the first mc the urge to have a baby and be a mum has be strong but lately its intensified so much. Ive talked to my oh and initially he wanted to wait until after we are married which will prob be end if 2011 but it was making me so depressed he actually came round to the idea of having the baby first then getting married but his one rule was that we had to be in our house that weve just bought. I was initially really happy about this but now i just want to start trying now it wont be long til we are in our house its like having it dangled in front of me :( how can i get across to him what it means to me??

Thanks

Lynda

I don't really know I'm sorry - good luck - I'm sure with a good heart to heart he'll get on the same page.

hx

Maybe he is setting this rule because he thinks it would be best for your emotional state is you wait a while b4 trying again. My husband did the same to me after our loss in November 10. He said we will try again after at least 5 months using the excuse that he wants o wait and see how his new buisness will be doing. I was really upset at the time, thinking he was stalling and being selfish...only this month did he admit he didnt think i could handle getting pregnant again so soon after our 2 losses. To be honest i now agree with him! Ive just started trying again this month and feel alot better than when we tried in Sept.

Hi Lynda,

My heart really does go out to you. My DH and suffered a loss in Aug and a more complicated loss at 15 wks in January and after both we were completely devistated. I wanted that baby so much it almost consumed me :( I sought counciling in March and feel so so much better for it and now feel ready to TTC :) I am not sure how to convince your partner but I hope all works out for you and if you need to chat feel free to PM me xx

Hi thanks for your reply im still not sure how to get it across to my oh but i do think its best we wait its just hard but im decided doing things to planfor the baby will help also im getting counselling which is helping.

Thanks

Lynda

Have you asked *why* he made the rule about the house? Maybe it'll help you both come to a better understanding of where each other is coming from. Might be something as simple as that he doesn't want to worry about you lifting something too heavy while you're moving in...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->