I want.....

Peach

Engaged & TTC Our 1st
Reaction score
A WTT Buddy some one to help me throgh, and wont be TTC for alteast a year

my FH and I won't be TTC til after the wedding next year. It's going to be especially hard for me as my best friend in preggers atm and due in march.

I know the feeling everyone one arroud me has just had a :baby: or are preggers its hard! I want to join in with them but I dont know what they are going through! Wedding exciting though not long now!

it feels like forever right now. Now that we've moved into our new apartment I'm hoping time will fly by

I want one too :)
I'm not TTC until at least next September.. When do you plan to start? x

We are WTT until next October as that is when we are planning on getting married. Hubby shoud be on pay increase by then too.

It does seem like everyone around me is having babies.. All I seem to hear about now is baby firsts... walking/talking/ teething.. Although I love to hear all about it, I wish I could join in the conversation without sounding baby obsessed without the baby...

Why are you WTT Twinks?

Hi ladies, I too wish to make some WTC buddies, We're gettign wed in April and want to TTC around August/Setember time. It can get pretty lonely! My sister has too just had a baby and she's the most beautiful little girl ever, I love her too bits, but it doesn't do anything for my heart ruling my head!!!! Hi to you all x

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I never got o yesterday to relpy to anyone! I am good today! :happydance:

I am WWT for arround two years this is because at the momet OH and I are living with his Mum Dad and Brother, We want to wait to have our own place (I think we are going to start looking after christmas) He has forund a job now that he started last week (PT Diver) I also want to give up smoking first and we both want to get fitter!

WHY DON'T WE ALL BE WTT BUDDIES!!!!!

well i wont be TTC for a while yet, got to find a house lol. i want a buddy to help me cope to lol.

Not got a definite date here when ttc, but in the next year or so :) Can i join? :-D

Good Morning Buddie,

How are we all today

Can I be a buddy too!
My husbands latest response is we'll definitely try to convince by two years time!!
Also just hit that 30 barrier and I feel like my eggs are screaming at me to get on with it. Could use a bud :hugs:

Hope you are all well and happy.

How many of you have babies already??

Can I be a buddy too!
My husbands latest response is we'll definitely try to convince by two years time!!
Also just hit that 30 barrier and I feel like my eggs are screaming at me to get on with it. Could use a bud :hugs:

that's sad that your hubby has given such a long time frame.

I am getting married in May, so no :baby: for me yet. But I'm a nanny, so i've been getting some practice in!

Can I be a buddy too!

I also have to wait for two years! :cry: but that is because I want better myself first! Of course you can join our little crew we have going here! think we all need the support!

I have just come back from the camp site my family are staying at and god it was hard work now I remember Y I moved 200 miles away ](*,)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->