I was and now I'm not :(

Sweetie

DD, DS, and a Surprise!!!
Reaction score
If anyone noticed before I had a ton of questions. I had my LO in July and AF visited in Sept and then I was late and having troubles figuring it all out. Well.... Apparently I was pregnant but days after I got a HPT that said so I started bleeding:( Just not a sticky bean I guess. Anyways for those that had helped to answer my questions I wanted to say thanks and let you know what the outcome was. The doctor didn't have a lot of info for me by the time I had the blood test there was almost no trace I can't really remember what he said that the levels were.

doctors tend to be useless at this type of thing and pretty unsympathetic..hope your feeling ok honey? xx

Docs arent really great at thesse sort of things, When i had my scan and bean wasnt there they didnt really knw what to say. How are you feeling? xx

a bit confused... we weren't really trying but not preventing. OH didn't want me to go to the doctors because he was worried I'd be upset if I got confirmation of what I knew. I didn't want to be left wondering though. TBH I'm not really sure how I'm feeling about it all. Kinda been taking it in for the last couple of days.

I'm so sorry. I've just got my BFP and am worried about chemicals because they are really common.

Lots of :hug: to you xxx

Sorry hon, I had that before, i got a :bfp: and wet for blood work then two days later I started to bleed, I called the Drs to ask about my blood work and they said my HCG was low so they drew more blood and I continued to bleed two days later it was confirmed what I already knew was going on. I am so sorry that you had to go through this. Hope you feel better physically at least.

congratulations on your little babbs. Hon - I'm so sorry to hear what has happened. pregnancy loss at any point is a sad thing. you should ask any questions you have and feel free to talk about it any time. :hugs:

I am so sorry that you have had to go through this. When I found out I was pg it just didn feel right compared to my previous two healthy pregnancies. When I first started spotting they sent me for blood work - I then received a a call from my gp stating that my hcg was 1.2!! I know that it needs to be over 25 to be considered pg. I cried so hard that day as I thought my 'bubble' had gone. The following day I went for a scan and they saw the heartbeat!! It turns out my hcg level was 1275 not o1.2. I did sadly miscarry but the amount of upset I was caused before this time was not good. I always think that a womens instinct knows more than a doctor will ever know. :hug:

See that was the thing last time I remember waking up one morning and knowing randomly but it was too early to test and I completely forgot later on... we weren't trying - surpries...

This time I looked at OH and told him and he was so excited and then when I did the tests it didn't show up at first and we had a couple of faulty ones and then I just got the one that was a BFP (so faint but there none the less )and within a couple of days it was all done. When I saw the blood it wasn't a normal AF so I just kinda knew what had happened. I haven't really talked to OH about it, just kinda staying inside myself right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->