I was feeling a bit sad, but this has cheered me right up!!

New Mrs W

Frankie and Mickey's Mama
Reaction score
Well, not feeling sad exactly but feeling a bit weird 'cos me and hubby are going out tonight for the first proper time and leaving Frankie at our house with my mum and dad :cry: I know he'll be fine and will love being with his Grandma and Grandad but I can't help feeling nervous/guilty about it.

Anyways, just been upstairs doing my hair and make up and getting dressed and you'll never guess what?! I've only bloody fit into a pair of my jeans that fit me when I was on my hen weekend!!! I was pretty slim back then as it was nearly my wedding and I had been dieting all year, so I am so pleased I've managed to get back into them! Admittedly they are a little tight, but they are on and fastened! :happydance:

And then, as if that wasn't enough, went into my pocket and there was only fifty bloody quid in there!! Woo hoo!!! That cheered me up! :thumbup:

RESULT!!! enjoy your night!

yey :happydance: i lve it wen you find money in your pocket of sometihng you havnt worn in ages!

and yey for fitting into those jeans, i still havnt lost all the baby weight yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->