I was gone :( now i'm back :)

Maddiee

Mummy to Charliee-Anne
Reaction score
i was gone for a while.
this is the story i have been given, i don't remember all of the first part, only the getting up bit.

about 2 weeks ago, around 2am i woke up hot, dizzy and crampy (the ones you get with Aunty Flow) i freaked out because i shouldn't have been getting cramps. i got up to go to the loo and i collapsed in the toilet. my OH found me at 5am when he got up. he found me and woke my whole family and took me to the hospital. they kept me there for 2 days but couldn't tell me what went wrong. they took blood tests and nothing came back. they just put it down to the fact that it was a hot night and i didn't have enough fluids that day. it gets hot in Australia.

on the morning of the 3rd morning i woke up vomiting. by lunch time it had subsided and my cramps were well and truly gone. i had been given a week of bed rest and even though its not much effort to get up and go to the computer, i didn't have the energy to do much. i was scared it was gonna happen again.

so thats my little explanation.
bubs fine too.
Maddiee.
xoxo.

haha yeah, i'm still a bit shaken up about it but its all good now.

glad you are doing ok and you better fallow docs orders they usually know what they are talken about we dont want somen bad to happen to you or your little one

glad you are doing ok and you better fallow docs orders they usually know what they are talken about we dont want somen bad to happen to you or your little one

no, thats exactly right. i'm doing everything they told me :) i don't want another scare like that.

i know excatly how u feel the same thing happened to me when i was 22 weeks an suprisinly it was coz of the heat (i'm in western aussie)

fordy: i'm in QLD. the humidity is crazy here!
they didn't give me any instructions apart from the bed rest and keep my fluids up. i.e. the recommended 2 litres a day (as if being pregnant didn't make me need to go to the loo every hour) haha and they told me that if i felt like it was going to happen again i should call the GP. i didn't know it was going to happen the first time so how am i going to know its going to happen again...? how strange is that? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"