I was just called ugly and my husband handsome :(

wantabubba

Reaction score
It stinks. I was driving with a coworker today and he mentioned that he saw my wedding video, and he said that my husband is really good looking but, he won't say anymore about the female in the video (me!!)

I felt so bad I just want to cry :( I'm sure I'm not that ugly?..

Well I am overweight by 30lbs but my face I don't think is that ugly that he would say that :(

Wahh feeling so down, ttc and ugly :( Anyone else who's ever been compared to their good looking husbands? :(

He didn't say you were ugly! And from what you wrote, I think it sounds like he was kidding.
Poor thing! I really think you may have misunderstood?

And if you didn't....

Don't let that jerk have that much power over you, for one. Who cares what he thinks? Your good-lookin' fella chose you over everyone else, girl. There's a reason for that. To him you are beautiful. And that's who counts, right?
Why does rude, boorish co-worker get to have an opinion on this at all? (Honestly? Who says something like that?)

Wow! That guys an ass whether he's kidding or not! I'm sure you're beautiful:hugs:

Erm, it sounds as if your co-worker is gay. Hence why he didn't comment on your looks. He's too hot and bothered by your DH!

Besides I've never met, seen anyone from Oz that was ugly.

Yeah to be honest I was like.. wtf? He even said "Did your husband ever told you you're getting too fat?".. and I said, "No, because he likes me the way I am". And he said, "hmmm.. as in never?" I said "yeah never", and I just shut up :( What an ass. He's 32 and just got into a serious relationship for the first time! That's how much of an ass he is.

Oh. My. GOD!! Girl, you need to tell him to shove it. How DARE he say things like that to you? Who is he to talk to you like that???? I'm shocked that anyone would be so blatantly rude!! Pardon my language, but what a fucking asshole!! You said he's a coworker?? Seriously you need to tell him off, like NOW. If he even tries to talk to you again, tell him youre not even going to give him a moment of your time because he was so disrepectful to you. And if you dont tell him that, you give me a phone number to call and I WILL!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: I am so sorry he made you feel bad, i am sure you are beautiful. Tell him to go take a jump into lake stupid :growlmad: What a ShitHead!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:shock: I'd definatelynot be in such a small space as a car with him again. Vile cretin, keep away. You don't need somebody like that around you!

Woah, he sounds like a major dick!

How fucking rude!

omg. how can anyone be so mean to another person, especially to their face so candidly :/ maybe he has some sort of mental issue?

Yeah to be honest I was like.. wtf? He even said "Did your husband ever told you you're getting too fat?".. and I said, "No, because he likes me the way I am". And he said, "hmmm.. as in never?" I said "yeah never", and I just shut up :( What an ass. He's 32 and just got into a serious relationship for the first time! That's how much of an ass he is.

Wow. After reading that, I revise my opinion. It doesn't sound like he's kidding at all. I thought he might just have been teasing you from your first post, and it was one of those really awkward jokes that didn't come off as funny, you know?
But if he's made other comments in that way, well, I think you are right. He's deliberately being insulting. What a nasty nasty thing to say to someone. He's either socially clueless or a seriously mean person. Neither scenario is someone you should have to spend any time around. If he keeps making comments like that, I'd file a complaint at work and get him moved away from you.
And I am sorry he said such hurtful shitty things to you. No one deserves to be talked to like that. :nope:

Just laugh at the poor sod. Clearly has some issues going on there!

What a complete ass! :hugs: Of course you're not ugly, he's just an idiot.

What a lucky girlfriend he has :roll: Seriously what a horrible person he is!

Erm, it sounds as if your co-worker is gay. Hence why he didn't comment on your looks. He's too hot and bothered by your DH!

Besides I've never met, seen anyone from Oz that was ugly.

wss :thumbup:

He has a man crush on your hubby I think.

I am sure your beautiful :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->