I was just called ugly and my husband handsome :(

He probably has a small penis that he has no clue how to work so he takes it out by making fun of the women that would never sleep with him :)

Omg what a knob!! By your first post I thought 'ah he's joking' but OMG by the next post now that's just awful! I don't know how anyone can say that to someone :shock:

:hugs:

what a rude ass, he definitely doesnt need you eating lunch with him anymore! I cant even eat when people make me that upset, sorry your coworker is so clueless. And doesnt he know that good looking people stick together?! He is obviously insecure about his looks :nope: dont listen to him!!

You should have lamped him and said now who looks ugly with a black eye!!!!! :)

HUGGGS!

I would have told him, that 'I may be fat....I caught the gorgeous guy and I can diet and you my friend there is no hope with a personality like yours'

Eurgh. With a personality and attitude like that it won't be long before he's single again and when he's single, you can brag about being fat (which I bet you're not!) and still having the fit guy!

I know you shouldn't stoop to their level, but damn I want to say some nasty stuff to that little shit :trouble:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->