I went to the Beauty show today

Dionne

Reaction score
it was great i could have soen a fortune!!
but my friends card got chewed up in the bank so i lent her £100 so didnt have that much money:hissy:

but i got loads of st tropez it was so cheap loads of blusher brushes

i was in my element:headspin:

i even got my skin checked out by a dermatologist under the magnifier lamp and she was sooo impressed with my skin. she nearly had a heart attack when i told her i have NEVER moisterised and only use soap and water every night:blush:

my poor friend who soends a fortune on skin products was gutted as her skin was not great:muaha:

but on the down side she looked at my psoriasis in my head, arms and legs and said it looked bad:hissy: but gave me some fab stuff for it.

im about to give my feet a hot wax now:happydance:

Ohhhhh dionne sounds fab ...

Is there one near me> i want pampering!!

xxx

Excellent, sounds fab! Did they have a Fake Bake stand as thats my fave fake tan?x

Not sure imi?

its like the baby show but it was beauty if you no what i mean they do them every yr.

yeah i got some fake bake. i have never really tryed the fake tan. i use it some times to go on the sunbed with but i got the airosole can today. it looks real good.

i love fake tan. i hate being pale!

i was asked if i wanted to strip on and have a spray tan demestration done but i didnt have the guts:cry:

i got one done before when i went to the tanning show but that was before Dior so i didnt mind getting my kit off

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->