I will never..

RedButterfly

3 DD's ♡1 DS
Reaction score
Get over how much those cramps hurt in the first few weeks! This is bubba number 4 for me and owwy they hurt. And I feel ever so nauseous 😦

Ditto. Number 4 here, too. Every so often I feel like I'm being stabbed in the womb. A few minutes later I'm all good.

I'm right there with ya mama! This is baby #4 for me as well...and this pregnancy is SOOOO different than my other 3. Feels like my body is revolting against me lol!!

So it's normal to experience some pretty painful cramps? I'm at about 7 weeks and im just trying to get an idea of what to expect. This is my first. I'm kinda terrified haha.

I had the most horrific ones with my last one. Had to go to hospital but turned out ok, phew!! Hasn't been too bad so far but still early.. like the calm before the storm!!

I forgot about the cramps in first tri! All I could remember about pregnancy was sickness, sickness & more sickness! lol

Got some seriously unccomfortable cramping :wacko:

So it's normal to experience some pretty painful cramps? I'm at about 7 weeks and im just trying to get an idea of what to expect. This is my first. I'm kinda terrified haha.

Yup, it's normal. Just your body stretching and getting ready to be home for the next 9 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->