"I will not symptom spot"

Well, if we are all going to be catting around in here, then I must brag about my two kitties.

Howie and Janie. Yes, I named my cats after Big Brother (US) Season 6 house guests. #don'tjudgeme

Howie (the HowieMonster)

https://img862.imageshack.us/img862/4914/img0058j.th.jpg

Janie

https://img864.imageshack.us/img864/8567/img0453nll.th.jpg

Since you guys are not sympton spotting I thought I might ask who will take care of your kitties when you get prego?

I have been told that if you already had cats and took care of the box, that you don't have to worry about toxoplasmosis. It is also only a problem IF your cat has been exposed to it. Indoor only cats are VERY rarely a problem in this area, so I'm all good.

Since you guys are not sympton spotting I thought I might ask who will take care of your kitties when you get prego?

In my house, DD is responsible for the cat or DH will do it. I honestly don't think I have ever touched a litter box! :happydance:

I have been told that if you already had cats and took care of the box, that you don't have to worry about toxoplasmosis. It is also only a problem IF your cat has been exposed to it. Indoor only cats are VERY rarely a problem in this area, so I'm all good.

Shhhhhh, I'm not gonna tell DH that! He can keep changing the litter box :haha:

Well, if we are all going to be catting around in here, then I must brag about my two kitties.

Howie and Janie. Yes, I named my cats after Big Brother (US) Season 6 house guests. #don'tjudgeme

Howie (the HowieMonster)

https://img862.imageshack.us/img862/4914/img0058j.th.jpg

Janie

https://img864.imageshack.us/img864/8567/img0453nll.th.jpg

Awwww, cute kitties! :)

Hi gals , I'm keeping very quiet on this subject . Except to say I herby swear to do better next month. I let the side down , sorry girls:winkwink:
In all seriousness I drove myself nuts and its stupid. I've also decided I'm only going to temp to aid knowing when o happens along side cm , and opks , then I'm going to stop. For me I found it stressed me more. I wasn't sleeping because I was paranoid about not taking it at the right time. I'll still use the chart though.
Love the cats , hysterical :haha:

Hi gals , I'm keeping very quiet on this subject . Except to say I herby swear to do better next month. I let the side down , sorry girls:winkwink:
In all seriousness I drove myself nuts and its stupid. I've also decided I'm only going to temp to aid knowing when o happens along side cm , and opks , then I'm going to stop. For me I found it stressed me more. I wasn't sleeping because I was paranoid about not taking it at the right time. I'll still use the chart though.
Love the cats , hysterical :haha:

Temping interferes with my sleep as well. I wake up at 5am because I'm excited to see what my temp is :wacko:.
I have found that temping is the only one thing that keeps me from getting too excited prior to AF. Temps don't lie and can't make up symptoms. If my temp is dropping, I know AF is coming. It helps me accept that another cycle has failed.

My husband has always cleaned out the litter box. We don't have to do it much because my kitty likes to go outside to go potty, hooray! If I get pregnant again, he'll probably turf off the litter cleaning to my 8 and 6 year old boys, and I think that's fine.

shelly - your kitties are so pretty!!

but I just snorted and almost spat tea over the keyboard when I saw the cats in facial hair!! lmao! :rofl:

we have 2 dogs and I have instructed my DH that when I am pregnant he will have to take care of all the "scooping" - I don't even know if it causes a problem - but I won't mention that!

Well I can do as I please with my dogs and cats as thanks to my time as a veterinary nurse I already have antibodies to toxoplasmosis in my system :)

But it is best if you are unsure to get your OHs to deal with litter trays and cat poop :thumbup:

With regards to dogs if they have regular worming and flea treatment then there is little you should be able to catch but better safe than sorry so get hubby's to do it.

And do NOT handle the flea or worming products unless wearing plastic/rubber gloves!

Thank you macwooly! - however, lets just keep that information between us - he doesn't need to know :winkwink:

Ok, so my "UTI" is still here.

Seriously, it might be a uti. I was googling implantation cramping (give me a break, you all have done this at one point or another) and everything was saying it could be a UTI!!!

So, I'll see my doc at work tomorrow and I'll ask her to check it out for me (yes, one of the benefits of being a nurse is having readily available physicians whenever you go to work).

Is it weird that I'm hoping it is a UTI? If not, it will really artifically get my hopes up.
Keep your fingers crossed for me that my bladder is infected with nasty bacteria!!

Well then, here's to nasty bacteria! Lol. :wine:

My DH is currently having a small meltdown about the SE of the Tamoxifen that I got today. I tried to explain that it wouldn't be as bad because I am not taking it long term for cancer treatment. It does have a warning about women who could become pregnant should not even breathe in the dust, lol.

:nope:

Well then, here's to nasty bacteria! Lol. :wine:

My DH is currently having a small meltdown about the SE of the Tamoxifen that I got today. I tried to explain that it wouldn't be as bad because I am not taking it long term for cancer treatment. It does have a warning about women who could become pregnant should not even breathe in the dust, lol.

:nope:

Seriously?
What are the side affects?

And what is the purpose of tamoxifen while ttc? I'm not that familiar with it.

It is used, just like it is in breast cancer, as an estrogen antagonist to stimulate ovulation. It does not dry out the CM like Clomid did for me, but the risk for multiples is increased.

Side effects are like that from Clomid, but can also include hair loss and swollen feet and ankles. Apparently, it can cause early plate formation in a fetus if a pregnant woman so much as touches an empty bottle with residue left in it, as it is absorbed through the skin. But, I was told since I wouldn't be taking it close to OV, that I shouldn't be overly concerned and just to let DH handle the bottle.

Now I am terrified and wondering if I just should've gone up to 150mg on Clomid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->