"I will not symptom spot"

readyformore

Reaction score
I'm trying really hard, but . . . Oy!!!

Someone needs to take my computer away. Or at least my google address.:wacko:

The most severe AF cramps ever, for 2-3 days, no spotting. AF isn't due for 5 more days. Some months I get crampy for a couple of days prior to AF, but nothing like this.

But, I have my biggest bfn indicator. . . . a pimple. That's almost more reliable than an hpt, lol.

The only thing i've had at all has been bigger , very sore heavy boobs since 3dpiui.

Maybe you can reach through the computer and smack me with that stick?

You cannot do this! It will get you nowhere, lol...you know this. :hugs:

There is a reason why there is no TWW forum in the 35+! We are older and wiser, lol. :thumbup:

But I do hope whatever it is that you are feeling is your BFP! :hugs:

The symptoms i am NOT spotting are...

Hunger
Headaches
A lot of
creamy cm
My
tits
are hard...and I am not cold...
Crazy, vivid dreams/nightmares

You cannot do this! It will get you nowhere, lol...you know this. :hugs:

There is a reason why there is no TWW forum in the 35+! We are older and wiser, lol. :thumbup:

But I do hope whatever it is that you are feeling is your BFP! :hugs:

Yet we still do! lol

We are older and wiser....

so true, I dont believe there is one symptom that means you are definitely pregnant. all of them can happen if you are or not. the only close one is implantation bleeding, but thats only when it is a little spotting 7-10dpo, not spotting when your period is due as thats usually your period. I cant believe how many people in the 2WW folder talk about implantation bleeding when it only happens for 20% of people. Because people want to hold onto hope they are pregnant thats why its talked about all the time :dohh:

I'm watching 'the Walking Dead' series about zombies taking over!! gory and graphic!! Cool!!!
Please note my attempt to change subject to a more constructive one!!!
Love you ladies xxxx

This thread needs to be hijacked quickly....

My lab is finally getting neutered tomorrow! :happydance:

The vet wouldn't do it until he was 7 months old bc he said larger dogs can get bone cancer if it is done too soon. :nope:

I am really hoping it cures his jumping, lol.

Ladies, I am trying. But I just reworked my DPO in my head after reading this thread, lol. Either way, I will be here next cycle. :cry:

This thread needs to be hijacked quickly....

My lab is finally getting neutered tomorrow! :happydance:

The vet wouldn't do it until he was 7 months old bc he said larger dogs can get bone cancer if it is done too soon. :nope:

I am really hoping it cures his jumping, lol.

Ladies, I am trying. But I just reworked my DPO in my head after reading this thread, lol. Either way, I will be here next cycle. :cry:

Set Porky up on a date with Miles......that'll help cheer you up :hugs: :hugs:

Ok (sorry, reverting back to my lack of desire to symptom spot and my lack of ability to refrain).

With all of my pregnancies, I have never been surprised with a bfp. I had 1 very obvious symptom, and it wasn't the same.

This cramping is very obvious to me and very different. I've done the 2ww 39 times in my life, this isn't normal pms.

Maybe it's some weird bowel thing? Maybe I have a GI issue or a bladder infection coming on? (Someone tell me that's it, please).

Ok (sorry, reverting back to my lack of desire to symptom spot and my lack of ability to refrain).

With all of my pregnancies, I have never been surprised with a bfp. I had 1 very obvious symptom, and it wasn't the same.

This cramping is very obvious to me and very different. I've done the 2ww 39 times in my life, this isn't normal pms.

Maybe it's some weird bowel thing? Maybe I have a GI issue or a bladder infection coming on? (Someone tell me that's it, please).

You have a UTI and need to drink some cranberry juice to flush out your system or maybe take some extra probiotics. :hugs:

Ok....enough of this, ladies...Or we will have to get the black leather out and start making housecalls soon. :grr::grr::grr::grr:

UTI it is. I will force fluids and run to the store to buy cranberry juice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->