I will stalk your chart! - Ask questions here

hi tekkitten . can you check my chart please. my expected AF is on Monday( 2 more days to go). my chart looks different this time. I have been charting for the past three months. My bbt is rising, but slowly. What do you think?

hi tekkitten . can you check my chart please. my expected AF is on Monday( 2 more days to go). my chart looks different this time. I have been charting for the past three months. My bbt is rising, but slowly. What do you think?

Nice chart... test!

I have nausea every night after dinner. And yesterday I had a headache. My breasts feels a bit heavy. I normally get all these symptomes every cycle and it stops two days before expected AF day. So I am kind of scared to test. My chart does give me some hope.I have a 18 days luteal phase.

I had a bad experience once. I had a blood test done and was told that I was pregnant. The nurse asked me to come in the next day to check my count. The next day I was told that my count was dropping and that I will get my AF soon.

I am scared that it might happen again. Praying that it works this cycle. What do you think about the temp rise, it is not too high. But keeps rising slowly.

I had a bad experience once. I had a blood test done and was told that I was pregnant. The nurse asked me to come in the next day to check my count. The next day I was told that my count was dropping and that I will get my AF soon.

I am scared that it might happen again. Praying that it works this cycle. What do you think about the temp rise, it is not too high. But keeps rising slowly.

I would test :D

If my temp stays high tomorrow, I will test. Will keep you ladies updated.

Wow, thats a nice long LP!

Sorry to hear about your previous chemical too. It does make testing a bit scary. Ill be keeping an eye out for updates!

my temp dropped pretty low today.have not gotten af yet. may be it will be here tomorrow. looks like I am out this cycle. thank you for the support everyone.

I discarded Fridays temp and got crosshairs! Do you think it's correct? It would make sense going off last months LP as it would make me 28days again!

I'd say it could be correct, but wait a few days and temp to see of the pattern is more clear. It was super clear the last month :)

Hello tekkitten your little girl looks lovely :) x

What do you think of my chart ? I done soy at the start of my cycle but it didn't do anything so I've started takeing Maca about 4 days ago x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->