I Wish.............

I know :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Me too. I am going tomorrow for the first time since loosing Ava ( 9 months) to see my OBGYN, I am so scared to be in that room again,,, but I need to go it is the last step for me in order to try again. I want to try again around February.. You can try again, are you scared right now or are you waiting? I was scared also... look it took me 9 months to even start thinking about it , it is hard I know. You are so young not like me 41 :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko: you will be ok:hugs::hugs::hugs: If you feel ready then do it, if not wait a bit . But eventually you will know when you are ready, we all are different. XOXOOX We are all here for you..:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I know the feeling... it has consumed me. I think I might hyperventilate when I see those 2 pink lines, then suffer from some sort of anxiety my whole pg until I am holding my new baby in my arms :cloud9:

I know :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Me too. I am going tomorrow for the first time since loosing Ava ( 9 months) to see my OBGYN, I am so scared to be in that room again,,, but I need to go it is the last step for me in order to try again. I want to try again around February.. You can try again, are you scared right now or are you waiting? I was scared also... look it took me 9 months to even start thinking about it , it is hard I know. You are so young not like me 41 :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko: you will be ok:hugs::hugs::hugs: If you feel ready then do it, if not wait a bit . But eventually you will know when you are ready, we all are different. XOXOOX We are all here for you..:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

We def want to try again...but I am scared, I will probably be scared until I am holding our baby :nope: if I see a :bfp: I am not sure what I will do lol :hugs: but we will try again Hopefully soon :) :hugs:

I know the feeling... it has consumed me. I think I might hyperventilate when I see those 2 pink lines, then suffer from some sort of anxiety my whole pg until I am holding my new baby in my arms :cloud9:

I feel the same exact way girl :) :hugs:

Me too!!!!!

I am still waiting for my follow up (think it will be in about 4 weeks), I'm still bleeding anyway,but can't wait for all these things to be over & done with so we can start ttc again!

I think I will just cry my eyes out when I get my next BFP then I will be straight onto my doctor!!!!

Are you waiting to try dueseptember or scared to start trying? We will be there hun all the way....we r all in the same boat, it could also be very exciting as each one of us gets (hopefully) our BFP

Xxxx

I am scared too :hugs: I said the same thing I don't care what month I make it to, I wont be ok till that baby is in my arms. Things will work out for you and you will get your rainbow :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Me too!!!!!

I am still waiting for my follow up (think it will be in about 4 weeks), I'm still bleeding anyway,but can't wait for all these things to be over & done with so we can start ttc again!

I think I will just cry my eyes out when I get my next BFP then I will be straight onto my doctor!!!!

Are you waiting to try dueseptember or scared to start trying? We will be there hun all the way....we r all in the same boat, it could also be very exciting as each one of us gets (hopefully) our BFP

Xxxx

We talk about it and we both want to try but one month I want it so bad but then another month I am so scared...We both want to try again just waiting for the right time :hugs:

I am scared too :hugs: I said the same thing I don't care what month I make it to, I wont be ok till that baby is in my arms. Things will work out for you and you will get your rainbow :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am Happy that I can get pregnant because I really thought I wasnt able to...So that is a big relief...just waiting for the perfect time and I am sure we will both know when that is :)

I'm scared too, but having another baby is ALL I can think of right now! Its natural for us to worry, but we can support each other though it :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I realised yesterday that having a baby is all I have thought about for over 2 years now. It is like my life has been on hold.

It is so tough :cry:

I'm scared too, but having another baby is ALL I can think of right now! Its natural for us to worry, but we can support each other though it :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I know it has been on my mind heavy and I cant stop thinking about it :cry:

I realised yesterday that having a baby is all I have thought about for over 2 years now. It is like my life has been on hold.

It is tough...we havent tried again but when we do I will be worried the whole way through I am sure of it :nope:

It is amazing how "strong" we all are under all of this!

I hate the words strong and brave around baby loss as both words indicate we have a choice. In the case of trying again and secondarly loss they are fairly appropriate though as we have to be strong to put ourselves through it after the pain of losing our babies.

When the time is right, you will get through it and you will be an amazing mummy to your rainbow baby xxx

It is amazing how "strong" we all are under all of this!

I hate the words strong and brave around baby loss as both words indicate we have a choice. In the case of trying again and secondarly loss they are fairly appropriate though as we have to be strong to put ourselves through it after the pain of losing our babies.

When the time is right, you will get through it and you will be an amazing mummy to your rainbow baby xxx

Thank you, I know you will be an amazing Mum too :) Although we all our Angel Mommies I will not give up and I pray we all have our rainbow :baby: when we all decide to try again... :hugs:

I am so sorry, Sarah. I know ALL of our times will come, we can't give up, ever :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am so sorry, Sarah. I know ALL of our times will come, we can't give up, ever :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Very True....although sometimes I feel like giving up :cry: but my Man always says we will have our Time and we will raise our Baby...He always knows how to cheer me up because he never gives up on anything or on us

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->