I would like to join you

Eve

Reaction score

Hi Ladies,

I am coming here from TTC... Hubby and I were planning on TTC another child after a recent loss, but due to some financial setbacks we have decided to wait a few more months. I have a 6 year old son, Jacob from a previous relationship and a year ago this Sunday, Hubby and I lost our son Kaleb. I was 37 weeks and suffered a complete placental abruption, resulting in Kaleb passing away 8 hours after delivery and the near loss of my own life as well.

I would like to join you all even though I do hope the stay is brief. ;)

well your more than welcome to join us! x x x x x
so how long you waiting till?
sorry to hear about your loss, hope the wait isn't too long for you x x x x x x

I'm so sorry for your loss. I couldn't imagine what you went through and are going through. At least your still here to try again! That's always a good thing. Glad of you to join us, though. Always good to see a new face.

Hi there, welcome to WTT!! I'm so sorry for your devastating loss, I'm glad you are ok physically. We are all here to chat and hang until the time is right! :D

Sorry to hear about your loss and I hope your stay both with us and the TTC'ers is a short one :hugs:

xxx

welcome to wtt and i am sorry for your loss do you know when you are going to try again? hope you dont have to wait to long! :hug:

So sorry to hear that.Lots and lots of love to you and your family.Welcome to WTT--I hope your stay here is short'n'sweet xx

Welcome to BnB.

So sorry to hear about your loss.

:hug:

Thank you ladies!
I am waiting at least 3-6 months before we start to TTC again, so we can get everything straightened out financially. Plus, the job I am doing right now isn't one I can safely do pregnant for long, so I am going to have to look into other work as well. I will chat more later, off to work I go!

Thanks again :D

Welcome to WTT sweety.
Im so sorry for the loss of Kaleb. He truely is beautiful
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe