I would not trust Fertility Friend!

blumoonmelody

Reaction score
I have been actively ttc since May and I used the app for two months with this cycle being my fist cycle of using it for charting. I consider myself somewhat of a charting expert and this app had me thoroughly confused. Now granted, my temps were all over the place but I knew I had detected my ovulation from cm, pos opk, and temp drop. Everything lined up perfectly. 3dpo by my calculations, there was a drop in temp. Ff didn't detect ovulation. The consensus on message boards was that they didn't see ovulation. This confused and frustrated me because it seemed so apparent to me that I had ovulated. I gave into the frustration and consensus and at CD 29 it is still not detecting ovulation. However, my cycles are 25 days long and never late. I got my first bfp on CD 24. Apparently I ovulated...

So don't lose hope and don't let an app dictate to you what is going on with your body. That app about made me go insane. I had to call and cancel the appointment with the infertility doc on account of pregnancy.

I was temping and using FF for the charts. But I got confused- because my temps were all over the place. so I stopped temping. Im just using opks and monitoring CM etc. I feel much more in control.

CONGRATS ON YOUR BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->